Warriors of Fate © 1992 Capcom Company, Limited.
Click to enlarge
|Warriors of Fate was released in October 1992 outside Japan and Asia. It is known in Japan as "Tenchi wo Kurau II - Sekiheki no Tatakai" and in Asia as "Sangokushi II".|
There are quite a few things that were changed or taken out between the original Japanese version and Warriors of Fate. They are listed as follows :
* After the bonus stage, a scene with the 3rd emperor making comments was cut.
* After the bonus stage, there was an additional conversation with the advisor and Kuan-Ti.
* All names in-game were accompanied by their kanji.
* All names were changed and aren't even properly translated from the originals.
* Before the bonus stage, there is a scene where Kuan-Ti is discussing with the 3rd emperor is cut.
* In stage 1, a short message from the advisor was taken out.
* In stage 1, the boss gave a short dialogue.
* In stage 3, during the opening the boss has a short dialogue.
* In stage 4, the boss had a short dialogue.
* In stage 5, Akkila-Orkhan has a short dialogue.
* In stage 5, the boss had a short dialogue.
* In stage 5, after killing the boss there is a long scene dealing with a woman and a baby that was completely cut.
* In stage 6, there were additional lines between the player and Kuan-Ti.
* In stage 8, a short message from the advisor was taken out.
* In stage 8, the boss has a short dialogue.
* In stage 9, a short message from the advisor was taken out.
* In stage 9, there was a conversation between player and the boss.
* In stage 9, you can select from 2 decisions which could determine which of 3 endings you would get.
* Some weapons were generalized in the World version.
* The demo opening and text is different giving more detail from the events that occurred in Tenchi o Kurau 1.
* The text 'Tekishou (boss name) uchiitotarii' was accompanied with the voice at the end of every stage (The enemy commander (boss name) has been killed!).
Click to see more