Super Mario Advance 4 - Super Mario 3 © 2003 Nintendo Co., Ltd.
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario 3 marks the GBA debut of a legendaryFamicom classic that rewrote the book on 2-D gaming and became the best-selling game of all time.
A combination of flawless platforming action, wild power-ups and trademark Mario style has earned Super Mario Bros. 3 a special place in the hearts of gamers everywhere. In fact, it is so beloved that Mario fans have made Super Mario Bros. 3 the best-selling game of all time! With the release of Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario 3, you'll have your chance to partake in this modern classic anywhere you go on your GBA. Your mission is to rescue the Mushroom Kingdom monarchs who have been transformed into animals by Bowser and his mischievous offspring, and in the process save the princess kidnapped by Bowser. Traverse eight huge worlds and encounter fun minigames and frantic boss-battles as you explore the first Mario game to use an overworld map.
* Gather a host of truly inspired power-ups including the Warp Whistle and Lakitu's Cloud.
* Slip on one of six brilliant suits, including the Frog Suit and the Tanooki Suit.
* Explore and conquer 8 challenging worlds in the Mushroom Kingdom.
* Square off against Bowser in a menacing castle guarded by an army of tanks and airships.
* Link up with any of the other Super Mario Advance games for head-to-head competition in the original Mario Bros. game. It's old-school gaming at its best!
Super Mario Bros. 3 has withstood the test of time to prove that it's one of the finest videogames ever conceived. With the release of Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario 3, gamers everywhere can take it with them wherever they go. Side-scrolling platformers don't get any better than this.
Game ID: AGB-AX4J-JPN
Super Mario Advance 4 - Super Mario 3 for Game Boy Advance was released on July 11, 2003 in Japan.
Director: Hiroyuki Kimura
Map Director: Yasuhisa Yamamura, Shigeyuki Asuke
Supervisor: Toshihiko Nakago
Programming: Eiji Noto, Kiyoshi Kouda, Kenichi Nishiyama, Keigo Nakanishi, Toshinori Kawai, Hisashi Okada
Graphic Design: Emi Tomita
Sound: Taiju Suzuki
Technical Support: Yoshito Yasuda, Tomohiro Kawase
Localization: NOA Localization Team, Engineering Debug Team
Special Thanks: Kanae Kobata, SRD, Super Mario Club, Original SMB3 Staff
Producer: Takashi Tezuka
Executive Producer: Satoru Iwata