Capcom Play System III Hardware (CP-S III)
CD Number : Cap-3GA000
CD Label : Cap-3GA-1
Main CPU : Hitachi SH2 (possibly 2)
Storage : SCSI CD Rom, Ram and Flash Rom.
RAM : SIMMs on the left w/ 16M of data each (each has 8x 16M Flash Roms, there's 4 SIMMs plugged in on this board). SIMMs on the right w/ 8M each (there's 4 Flash Roms on each board and there are 2 SIMMs plugged in)
OSC : 60MHz. 42.9545MHz, XTAL 3.6864MHz.
Players : 2
Control : 8-Way Joystick
Buttons : 6
=>  LP (Jab),  MP (Short),  HP (Firece)
=>  LK (Strong),  MK (Forward),  HK (Roundhouse)
* To enable the widescreen mode, do the following : Go to Test Menu->Configuration->Game. Then change Screen Mode to Wide and save your settings.
* Hidden Character : To enable Gouki/Akuma as a playable character go to Test Menu->Configuration->Game. Then highlight in this order :
'Time Count Speed' and press Start x3,
'Event' and press MK x2,
'Screen Mode' and press HK x3,
'Bonus Game' and press Start x1,
'Damage Level' and press LK x4
If you hear Gouki's/Akuma's voice, the input was correct.
* Second method to play as Gouki/Akuma : At the Character Select Screen, highlight Ryu and press Down, Down, Up -> move to Ken and press Up(x2), Down -> move to Ryu and press UP -> move to Ken and press Down -> move to Sean and press Down(x2), Up, Down, Up(x3). Gouki's/Akuma's portrait should appear above Sean.
* Play Against Hidden Rival : Get at least five super arts finishes and cannot lose a round. If done correctly, "Your rival has
found you!" appear on the screen and fight his/her rival.
* Play Against Gouki/Akuma : Get at least three perfect finishes without lose a round. If meet this condition, Gouki/Akuma will come up and Shun Goku Satsu on his/her final rival. Then you will fight Gouki/Akuma.
* Play Against Shin Gouki/Shin Akuma : Defeat Gouki/Akuma with one super arts finishes and cannot lose a round. Also you cannot get three more via block damage. If done correctly, he will gets up and you will fight Shin Gouki/Shin Akuma. Defeat him and you will see the alternative ending.
[JP] Sega Dreamcast (Dec.16, 1999) "Street Fighter III W Impact [Model T-1211M]"
[US] Sega Dreamcast (june.19, 2000) "Street Fighter III Double Impact [Model T-1210N]"
[EU] Sega Dreamcast (Sep.15, 2000) "Street Fighter III Double Impact [Model T-7006D-50]"
See goodies section.