Metroid II - Return of Samus © 1992 Nintendo Company, Limited.
Bounty Hunter Samus Aran faces off against the Metroid scourge once again in this epic sequel to the Nintendo classic, Metroid. Take control to guide Samus through cavernous corridors, ancient ruins, and alien traps. On the mysterious planet SR388, you'll find artifacts of a lost civilization that grant amazing powers. Cut through creatures in a buzz-saw blur. Roll through hidden tunnels and climb sheer walls.
Fight to the heart of the planet and search for the merciless Metroid leaders. If you are a cunning explorer, you’'ll earn the best of several super endings. Enter this exciting Metroid sequel and experience the thrills of this beloved series.
Game ID: DMG-MEA
Special Ending: Beat the game in under 3 hours, and when Samus shows up in the ending, you'll see her in a bikini
1. Metroid [Model FMC-MET] (1986, Famicom Disk System)
2. Metroid II - Return of Samus [Model DMG-MEA] (1991, Game Boy)
3. Super Metroid [Model SHVC-RI] (1994, Super Famicom)
4. Metroid Fusion [Model AGB-AMTJ-JPN] (2002, GBA)
5. Metroid Prime (2003, GameCube)
6. Metroid - Zero Mission [Model AGB-BMXJ-JPN] (2004, GBA)
7. Metroid Prime 2 - Echoes (2004, GameCube)
8. Metroid Prime - Hunters (2005, DS)
9. Metroid Prime 3 - Corruption [Model RVL-RM3E-USA] (2007, Wii)
10. Metroid - Other M (2010, Wii)
Design: Takehiko Hosokawa, Yasuo Inoue, Makoto Kanoh, Masafumi Sakashita, Tomoyoshi Yamane
Director: Hiroyuki Kimura, Hiroji Kiyotake
Graphic Design: Hiroyuki Kimura, Hiroji Kiyotake
Main Programmer: Takahiro Harada
Producer: Gunpei Yokoi
Program Assistant: Yuzuru Ogawa, Nobuhiro Ozaki
Programmer: Isao Hirano, Masao Yamamoto, Masaru Yamanaka
Sound Programmer: Ryohji Yoshitomi