Metroid Fusion © 2003 Nintendo Company, Limited.
From the same team who developed the original smash-hit Metroid titles comes Metroid Fusion -- an all-new adventure starring ace bounty hunter Samus Aran.
Metroid Fusion is a side-scrolling action/adventure game with an intriguing sci-fi storyline and stunning graphics. Controlling a bounty hunter named Samus Aran, players explore vast futuristic environments in a mission to destroy an army of deadly parasites.
* Explore huge side-scrolling futuristic environments crawling with secrets and new enemies!
* Upgrade Samus's suit with amazing power-ups like the Morph Ball, Space Jump, Screw Attack, Varia Suit, Wave Beam and more.
* Connect with Metroid Prime for Nintendo GameCube to access cool special features!
* Follow Samus Aran through an engrossing storyline brought to life by thrilling cut-scenes.
Metroid Fusion expertly mixes action and adventure elements to create a rich, highly stylized gaming experience. Like the original Metroid titles, Samus begins the game in a weak state and must locate power-ups to slowly become stronger. Almost everything Samus uses is upgradeable, including bombs, missiles, suits and the arm cannon. In addition to the old favorites, Metroid Fusion delivers several new power-ups as well.
Game ID: AGB-AMTJ-JPN
1. Metroid [Model FMC-MET] (1986, Famicom Disk System)
2. Metroid II - Return of Samus [Model DMG-MEA] (1991, Game Boy)
3. Super Metroid [Model SHVC-RI] (1994, Super Famicom)
4. Metroid Fusion [Model AGB-AMTJ-JPN] (2002, GBA)
5. Metroid Prime (2003, GameCube)
6. Metroid - Zero Mission [Model AGB-BMXJ-JPN] (2004, GBA)
7. Metroid Prime 2 - Echoes (2004, GameCube)
8. Metroid Prime - Hunters (2005, DS)
9. Metroid Prime 3 - Corruption [Model RVL-RM3E-USA] (2007, Wii)
10. Metroid - Other M (2010, Wii)
Producer: Takehiro Izushi
Chief Director: Yoshio Sakamoto
System Director: Takehiko Hosokawa
Scenario & Story: Yoshio Sakamoto
Game Design: Tomoyoshi Yamane, Takehiko Hosokawa
Course Design: Masani Ueda, Ryuichi Nakada
Visual Director: Tomoyoshi Yamane
Samus Design: Shinya Sano
Samus Original Design: Hiroji Kiyotake
Enemy Character Design: Tomoyoshi Yamane, Isao Hirano, Shinya Sano, Tadashi Matsushita
Background Graphic Design: Takayasu Morisawa, Fumiko Miyamoto
Graphic Design: Hiroshi Momose, Chiharu Sakiyama, Hiroshi Momose, Chiharu Sakiyama
Program Director: Katsuya Yamano
Samus Programming: Yoshinori Katsuki
Enemy Character Programming: Katsuya Yamano
System Programming: Nobuhiro Ozaki
Cinema Scene Programming: Eisaku Nakae
Tool Programming: Takahiro Harada, Kohta Fukui, Yoshinori Katsuki, Nobuhiro Ozaki, Hiroshi Momose
Sound Director: Kenji Yamamoto
Music Composition: Minako Hamano, Akira Fujiwara
Sound Effects: Takaya Fujii
Sound Effects Programming: Takaya Fujii
Package Design: Sachiko Nakamichi
Manual Design: Sachiko Nakamichi, Kiyomi Itani, Yasuko Takahashi
Coordination: Takahiro Harada
International Coordination: Sakae Yamazaki
Debug: Super Mario Club
Special Thanks: Satoshi Matsumara