Cyberbots - Fullmetal Madness (c) 1995 Capcom.
A mecha-based fighting game featuring six selectable pilots and twelve selectable mechs with intertwining storylines.
Runs on the "CP System II" hardware.
Green Board [Japan]
Players: Up to 2.
Control: 8-way joystick per player.
Buttons: 4 per player.
=>  Attack 1,  Attack 2,  Weapon,  Boost
Cyberbots was released in April 1995 in Japan. It was known as the 10th CPS-II game.
All of the mechs in this game appeared originally in "Armored Warriors".
Devilot (on the S-008 Super-8) appear as a secret character in "Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo" and as a striker character in "Marvel vs. Capcom - Clash of Super Heroes".
Jin also appears as a selectable fighter in "Marvel vs. Capcom - Clash of Super Heroes", accompanied by the Blodia mech.
Sony Music Entertainment released a limited-edition soundtrack album for this game (Cyberbots Arcade Game Track - SRCL-3274, 3275) on August 2, 1995.
* Play As S-008 Super-8 : After you choose your V.A. before the Vs screen do the following quickly Up, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Attack 1, Up, Left, Down, Right, Attack 2.
* Play As P-10033 gaits : After you choose your V.A. before the Vs screen do the following quickly Attack 1, Attack 2, Boost, Weapon, Attack 1, Boost.
* Play As UVA-02 Helion : After you choose your V.A. before the Vs screen do the following quickly Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Boost, Weapon.
* Play As X-0 Warlock : After you choose your V.A. before the Vs screen do the following quickly Left, Attack 1, Up, Attack 2, Right, Boost, Down, Weapon.
1. Armored Warriors [CP-S II No. 07] (1994)
2. Cyberbots - Fullmetal Madness [CP-S II No. 10] (1995)
Game Designers : Shochan, Tobanjan, Tequila Saddy, Jun Keiba, Haruo Murata (Mucchi), Tatsuya Nakae (Daichan), 12BW1B
Programmers : Kid, Stefano Komorini with T, Shaver, Hiroshi Nakagawa, Dress, Garamon, Mr. Kato
Object Designers : Atta Kutta, Eiji, Naoki Fujisawa, Vanira, Yutaka Maruno, Yoshino, K. Tokunaga, You-Tenkozow, Urabe Yakkyoku 8, Naoki Fukuda, H. Shibaki, Hiroshi Shibata, Shisui, Yorio, Takep, Gappa, Eizi Murabayashi, Heno Heno, Yuki
Scroll Designers : Fukumoyan, Nissui, Kisabon, Iwai, Go, May, Hiroko N., Kichinosuke, Kazu, Akiko O., Saru, Kuwatch, Sm, Tabu, Mago, Mr. Holland
Sound Designers : Tomuyuki Kawakami (T.K NY), Takeshi Kitamura (Moe. T)
Sound Composers : Takayuki Iwai (Anarchy Takapon), Akari Kaida (Akari. K -Lemon-), Masato Koda (Kda Mto), Naoaki Iwami (Super 8 Iwami)
Producer : Iyono Pon
* CAST :
Jin Saotome : Furuya Tooru
Mary Miyabi : Takano Urara
Santana Laurence : Yanada Kiyoyuki
Gawaine Murdock : Genda Tesshou
Bao : Kappei Yamaguchi
Mao : Araki Kae
Arieta : Kanai Mika
Hagane Tessan : Ginga Banjou
Kagura Chiyomaru : Ryo Horikawa
Shade : Shozo Iizuka
Dr. Shutain (Gary in the US version) : Ginga Banjou
Jigoku Daishi (Xavier in the US version) : Yanami Jouji
Princess Devilotte Do Deathsatan IX : Kozakura Etsuko
Special Thanks : Noritaka Funamizu (Poo)
(Japanese ports only)
[JP] Sega Saturn (mar.28, 1997) "Cyberbots - Fullmetal Madness [Limited Edition] [Model T-1216G]"
[JP] Sega Saturn (mar.28, 1997) "Cyberbots - Fullmetal Madness [Model T-1217G]"
[JP] Sony PlayStation (dec.25, 1997) "Cyberbots - Fullmetal Madness [Model SLPS-01011]"
[JP] Sony PlayStation (feb.9, 2011) "PSOne Classics"