WEBSITE 2015-18 updates
- Fixed more HTML and CSS.
- The website is now more secure for our members.
- New base64 icons on the database page. Faster to render !
- Main logo reworked a bit.
- Fixed HTML.
- Some CSS changes, please refresh your cache.
- Proper background for the mainpage.
- Corrected a bug with the CSS. Please refresh your browser by hitting the F5 key
- ROM names information on game's pages added.
- Default text size is now bigger (0.9 em instead of 0.8).
- More CSS optimizations day by day. Please hit CTLR+F5 sometimes to refresh it.
- Covers, when available, are now presented as thumbnails on game pages.
- Some design changes and placements optimisations. Please Ctlr+F5 to refresh the CSS. (day by day)
- Updated to PHP 7.1. Let me know if any errors are live.
- Added an useful BACK button on game page (to return to database results for example).
- New logo "Geemu no Rekishi (Gaming History)" to show our priority to Japanese contents.
- Added a "-18" icon to Adult entries. See an example.
- Correction of a bug in the Goodies section (the 30th image on page was not shown properly).
- Added Type information to the Gallery mode (database page) and fixed some things.
- Adding EXPORT tags to a maximum of entries.
- The entire website has now a SSL certificate (https://)
- Backgrounds added to all game pages that have a screenshot in slot 2! (taked from).
- Css file updated (please do a Ctrl+F5 to load the new file).
- Addition of Original, Export, Pirates releases and Canceled project tag on the databae pages. (based on the keyword on game pages). Many don't have the information yet so many entries sould be updated!
- Cabinets images optimised (+26000 images - ~150 Mo reduced) for faster loading.
- Some cosmetic changes and optimisation.
- Some corrections made to the login & members system.
- Now drived by PHP 7.0.3 (should be two times faster than PHP 5.6).
- Background is now blue instead of black !
- Added "Emulated in MAME", "Not emulated in MAME" and "Impossible to emulate" on game pages (automatically generated depending of the type of the machines).
- Adsence removed from the Video pages for members only.
I'm in a "Make the Web Faster" mind.
- HOST: PHP version updated from 5.4 to 5.6.
- HOST: MySQL version updated from 5.0 to 5.5.
- Website optimized at its finest.
- PHP code optimized here and here.
- CSS cleaned a bit more.
- All cabinet miniature JPEGs optimized (from 209 to 197 mo). Faster loading on database gallery and game pages.
- All game screenshots PNGs optimized (from 1.2Go to 750 mo). Faster loading on game pages.
- Added a login page.
- Fixed Timeline search engine.
- See Publisher Timeline button on each game page added.
- Add to/Remove from Favorites fixed. No more black screen when you use these functions.
- the EDIT THIS PAGE for games is now simplified.
- Some CSS changes for all FORM.
- Optimisation: main menu icons are now combined in one file and drived by a css rule.
- Quick search & total number of entries are now only available on the homepage, only for members (site lighter & faster for robots and non-connected users).
- Started to try Google Cloud Storage on the mainpage (logo, css, etc...)
- Members can now have their own public page.
-- In this page, members can edit their favorites games list in the "Set Up my Account" menu.
-- A small comment can be added for each favorite in the same menu.
-- A favorite can be added via the game page itself.
For exemple here is my page.
- Website highly optimised:
-- arcade.css is only ~6.4 ko.
-- The logo.png is the bigger image of the design and is only ~8 ko.
- Website is now responsive. It is adapted to your PC, your tablet, or your smarthphone.
- Website is now fully HTML5/CSS3 certified.
- If page is Database, the quick search is not visible. You don't need 2 search engines on the same page :)
- New logo for 2015. (UPDATED to a more compact one in height).
- Small icons added to all menus. Each icons are only ~100 octets.
- Added a beta print stylesheet. When you try to print a page, the header, the footer, the menu, and some others elements are not shown :)
PLEASE GO TO THE HOMEPAGE AND PRESS F5 ON YOUR KEYBOARD IN ORDER TO VIEW ALL THE LATEST UPDATES.
|Article created on||Sunday Jan. 18 2015 at 10h28|
|Last updated on||Wednesday Nov. 07 2018 at 15h41|