Cinematronics never designed a dedicated cabinet for this game. It can be found in any of the generic black cabinets of the day (they used several different ones during the production run). No side-art was made, just a control panel overlay, marquee, and two stickers (which were applied to a generic glass monitor bezel). A far cry from the standard floor to ceiling art that decorated most games in the early eighties. This game uses a unique wiring harness that is not compatible with any other titles, although it could be rigged up in any vertical cabinet with a little work.
Main CPU: Zilog Z80 (@ 3 Mhz)
Sound CPU: Zilog Z80 (@ 1.5 Mhz)
Sound Chips: General Instrument AY8910 (@ 1.5 Mhz)
Screen orientation: Vertical
Video resolution: 224 x 256 pixels
Screen refresh: 60.00 Hz
Palette colors: 32
Control: 2-way joystick (vertical)
- Four different coinage settings.
- Two or three ZZYZZYXXS per game.
- Four difficulty level options for the start of the game.
- Optional demo sound in the attract mode.
- Complete hardware diagnostics check switch.
- Free play switch for demonstration or special promotions.
- Twelve extra ZZYZZYXX award selections available.