V1.74 - February 11, 2013
- First pass of the redemption system.
- Added extra ball feature to the left and right ramps.
- Raised the score for an inner loop shot during quorra multiball.
- Disc multiball super jackpot initialized to 100,000.
- Added lamp effects for disc multiball and disc multiball restart award.
- Starting light cycle multiball, quorra multiball, sea of simulation, or portal multiball will kill the disc multiball restart timer. Restarting light cycle multiball or quorra multiball will kill the disc multiball restart timer.
- Light cycle multiball and quorra multiball are not allowed to be advanced when disc multiball restart is active. Light cycle multiball, quorra multiball, sea of simulation, and portal multiball are not allowed to be started when disc multiball restart is active.
- Added art for disc multiball total.
- Changed the indexing of the combo sounds. An n-way combo was making the n+1-way combo sound. This has been corrected.
- Combo (End of Line) jackpot score was not being displayed properly for players 2, 3, and 4 on the combo award display effect. This has been corrected.
- Added adjustments for disc multiball disc shots and disc multiball recognizer hits.
- Reordered some adjustments.
- TRON DOUBLE SCORING lamp renamed to DOUBLE SCORING, as THAT is the text on the playfield.
- Reworked disc multiball:
1) Blue disc shots stay lit always instead of going out. More difficult to shoot shots (side ramp, Gem, for example) are worth more.
2) Only the spinning disc counts as "discs" to progress to the next stage (Recognizer 3-bank UP). Blue discs do NOT.
3) Shots to the blue discs increase a jackpot that builds on the spinning disc. (So you can loop the left ramp to build it up if you want). Shooting the spinning disc collects the jackpot and resets it.
4) Disc multiball can be restarted if the super jackpot has not been collected (via adjustment, default: ON, 10 seconds).
- Quorra multiball start now always shows the long animation.
- Light cycle multiball start now always shows the long animation.
- Recognizer and disc advance via Flynn's Arcade now NOT allowed if Light Cycle, Quorra, Sea of Simulation, or Portal are lit.
- Sea of simulation total display effect stays up on the screen longer.
- Fixed an issue with the Flynn's Arcade VUK and the sequencing of awards. If all modes for SoS/Portal have been started/completed except for one, say, Gem, and the Flynn's Arcade award is to start the one (Gem), then Sea of Simulation would be lit as a result and that would cause CLU hurry-up to NOT start if it was lit at the beginning. This has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue with the Flynn's Arcade VUK and the sequencing of awards. If all modes for SoS/Portal have been started/completed except for one, say, Gem, and the Flynn's Arcade award is to start the one (Gem), then Sea of Simulation would be lit as a result and that would cause Light Cycle multiball and Quorra multiball to NOT start if they were lit at the beginning. This has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue where the match music may not run.
- Sea of simulation item award was not pausing the double scoring timer. This has been corrected. Fixed THREE MAN LIGHT JET COMBO cutting off the display.
- CLU hurry-up music now waits for the start display effect to run before starting.
- Added new awards to Flynn's Arcade. They are: ADVANCE CLU, ADVANCE ZUSE, ADVANCE DISC, ADVANCE LIGHT CYCLE, ADVANCE SEA OF SIMULATION, and MORE TIME. Advance Sea of Simulation is only available when Seaof Simulation is running and will spot the next shot during SoS (at 1/10 the points). This should be helpful if the player enters SoS and has not completed Gem or Light Cycle.
- Stacked priorities of modes (Gem/CLU/Zuse) such that the last one started is the display/music that is heard.
- Fixed CLU, Gem, and Zuse timer bars on the score screen. They now all initialize to full size when the respective mode is started and will rescale properly when time is added over the high water mark. Bars have been reordered to match the lights on the playfield - bottom bar is for Gem, middle bar is for CLU, and top bar is for Zuse.
- Added a timer bar for Zuse.
- Light Cycle multiball is now NOT allowed to be advanced while Disc multiball is active. This makes much more sense since Light Cycle multiball cannot be started when Disc multiball is running.
- CLU, Quorra, and Light Cycle lamps on the VUK were not honoring the start logic for Sea of Simulation and Portal. This has been corrected.
- Added sounds for the CLU lanes during the CLU stage of Sea of Simulation.
- Fixed obsolete Quorra multiball background instructions regarding the non-existent double jackpot.
- Added lane change to Sea of Simulation CLU stage.
- Light cycle multiball award display effects were not showing the correct points scored when double scoring was active. This has been corrected.
- Implemented delayed score awards for Sea of Simulation.
- Reduced the number of times the Zuse fast scoring mode could start a lamp effect.
- Fixed a bug that was keeping the hard meter from firing for certain ticket dispenser types.
- Added icons to the Flynn's Arcade award animation.
- Implemented music and sound volume.
- Fixed an issue where the music was not being killed after the master volume was changed via -/+ during game over.
- Added Gem shots to instant info.
- Added CLU lanes to instant info.
- Added ZUSE targets to instant info.
- Added end-of-line jackpot art.
- Light-cycle shots to advance for light cycle multiball lit are now allowed when CLU is running.
- Shuffled priorities of light cycle, quorra, gem, and combo. The order is: combo, gem, light cycle, quorra.
- Added a lamp effect for the start of quorra multiball.
- Added instant info for recognizer/disc shots to start disc multiball.
- Added instant info for quorra multiball.
- Fixed the wire color for the shaker motor.
V1.7 - November 11, 2011
- Fixed a problem with the HSTD music dying when more than one player enters their initials for HSTD.
- Fixed an issue where Sea of Simulation total was being set incorrectly after the initial item bonuses had been awarded.
- Added a bonus of 50M for starting portal multiball without playing Sea of Simulation.
- Fixed music requests during volume change.
- Added a game logo to the attract mode.
- Added instant info display.
- Added extra check to secure the combo shot ID list.
- Added checksum hook.
V1.6 - August 3, 2011
- Doubled the amount of time the total bonus is displayed.
- Added art for extra ball award.
- Added a lamp effect for game over.
- Fixed a problem with the special not lighting up correctly.
- Added attract mode flipper button speech.
- Right orbit post is now not raised during the bumpers mode if a combo is available on the right orbit.
- Fixed a problem where shooting the right loop to re-light Flynn's Arcade was not updating the Flynn's Arcade lamp correctly.
- fixed ball search function for the recognizer 3-bank motor which was causing the device to ball search 2 times.
- fixed French "Light Cycle" text
- Added German and Spanish translations.
- Fixed Italian lamp test text.
V1.5 - June 16, 2011
- Added Italian translations.
V1.4 - June 10, 2011
- Fixed a problem with match that would show the player had matched when they really had not.
- Added French translations.
- The spinning disc is now turned off at the end of ball and at the end of the game.
- Added missing beta-brite message.
- Added/modified game rules.
- Changed game scoring.
- Added art/sounds/speech/light shows.
V1.20 - June 3, 2011
- added more choreography to dots/sounds/speech.
V1.10 - May 31, 2011
- disc is now turned off during tilt and upon entering diagnostics.
- right inner lane arrow now blinks during quorra multiball
- 3-bank now goes down after last Quorra MB add-a-ball hit.
- removed blinking arrows from double scoring feature.
- added narrative speech to game start, recognizer hits and light cycle shots.
- Port Multiball now resets start conditions.
- Stopped the castor effect from coming up all of the time.
- Fixed gem hurry-up display effect (it was showing the wrong number of shots left).
- Fixed bonus items from scoring too much.
- Added sounds/lights for sea of simulation.
- Added a missing space character to the Tron 6x8 outline tron font.
- Removed Quorra Combo which made lighting Quorra Multiball too easy.
- Portal Multiball now scores jackpots & super jackpots correctly.
- added lights, sounds, fx to Portal Multiball.
- Fixed sea of simulation start code where the first stage was being set to CLU.
- Added lamp effects to CLU lanes during sea of simulation.
- Return lanes complete during CLU stage of sea of simulation spot the next clu shot.
- Already completed CLU lanes from the mainplay rules are no longer visible.
- Added the disc shot to sea of simulation. Currently, it spots a shot during the disc stage.
- Added scores to sea of simulation.
- Added recognizer 3-bank logic to sea of simulation.
- Fixed a bug with sequencing of consecutive item bonuses during sea of simulation.
- Added multiple recognizer hits to sea of simulation.
- Fixed up a proper light cycle rule for sea of simulation.
- Zuse fast-scoring now has time extended and increased target score awards, sound fx, dots.
- Quorra multiball now puts the bank down after adding balls.
- Portal Multiball can now start at the vuk.
- added new disc multiball rules.
- light cycle MB starts before quorra MB.
- Added new light cycle multiball artwork. Cleaned up the background and total display effects.
- added a wizard mode multiball module
- started work on vuk to first give awards and then do award presentations (i.e. skill shot, mystery, etc..).
- Changed match display presentation.
- Added logic to stop left orbit awards when the ball is launched from the shooter lane and the orbit up-post is not up.
- Added gem sounds and got rid of test sound effects that were interfering with them.
- Fixed skill shot valid playfield issues.