Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell © 2003 Ubi Soft.
You have the right to spy, steal, destroy, and assassinate to ensure that American freedoms are protected. If captured, the U.S. government will disavow any knowledge of your existence. You are Sam Fisher. You are a Splinter Cell.
When two CIA agents mysteriously vanish in the former Soviet republic of Georgia, the NSA's secret subagency, Third Echelon, deploys Sam Fisher - its most capable Splinter Cell operative - to recover them. Fisher soon uncovers a deeper conspiracy: a plot that threatens to destabilize world order and spark nuclear conflict.
Fisher, like all Third Echelon Splinter Cells, is granted use of the Fifth Freedom - unprecedented latitude to safeguard America's security by any means necessary. Acting alone, he uses terrorists' own tactics against them.
Should he fall to enemy hands, the U.S. government will disavow any knowledge of his existence. No more time for negotiations and diplomacy. The time for decisive action has come. Strike from the darkness. Fade away. You are Sam Fisher. You are a Splinter Cell.
* Comprehensive stealth techniques and action moves, including split jumps, zip-lining, rappelling, and using human shields, make gameplay creative and fun.
* Experimental intelligence gadgets based on real-life technologies, such as night vision/thermal goggles, prototype weapons, nonlethal weapons, and surveillance gear, give Fisher the edge against his enemies.
* Hide in the shadows, thanks to an original depth-management system that simulates 3-D environments.
* Go head to head against enemies in three gameplay moments available only available on the Nintendo Game Boy Advance system.
The Full Splinter Cell Experience
* Enjoy the original story from the award-winning Xbox version, featuring characters and locations endorsed by author Tom Clancy and inspired by his realistic world of terrorism and espionage.
* Carry out 11 missions - featuring one training mission and one special mission - through eight realistic environments based on those from the Xbox version.