Samurai Shodown 64
The Arcade Video Game PCB by SNK Corp.
Emulated in MAME !
Information for the following ROM(s): sams64
[ARCADE] Arcade Video Game PCB
Samurai Shodown 64 © 1997 SNK.
SNK Hyper Neo-Geo 64 hardware
Game ID : HNG64 No. 02
Main CPU : R4600 (@ 12.5 Mhz), V30 (@ 8 Mhz)
Players : 2
Control : 8-way joystick
Buttons : 4
Released in December 1997.
This game is known in Japan as "Samurai Spirits 64".
Pony Canyon released a limited-edition soundtrack album for this game (Samurai Spirits 64 - PCCB-00283) on 08/01/1998.
* Secret Character:
1) Start VS play
2) Select a character with holding D button
3) Select a style with holding C button
If succeeds, selected character changes Kuroko before starting first round.
But you can only play with him in this stage. If you win, Kuroko returns to selected character.
* VS Gan-da-ra: In single (CPU) mode, Gan-da-ra comes if you gets the following conditions.
1) Current stage is 3, 4, 5 or 8
2) Current round is final
3) Total time is the following:
Stage 3: within 2:40
Stage 4: within 3:10
Stage 5: within 6:40
Stage 8: None
== Current time in the round is the following:
Stage 3: 0 - 55
Stage 4: 0 - 30
Stage 5: 0 - 55
Stage 8: 55 - 57
* Beginner mode : Hold Start button then choose a style. This mode has the following function:
Auto Ikari-bakuhatsu if your energy is under 25% in final round
Damage when you guard normal attack