Neon Race © 2010 Kongregate
Smash and dash through 8 neon-soaked levels of thrilling driving action. Earn cash to upgrade your vehicle and unlock all the tracks. Beat all the track times to unlock the SuperCar for more speed and thrills.
Uses Adobe Flash Player
Controls: 4 arrow keys
Other keys: 1
[X] or [N] = use turbo (only when the meter is full)
Released in December 2010.
The game is mistakenly referred to as 'Neon Racer' during the gameplay.
The car driven by the player is Pontiac Firebird from 1980s.
* Hit only the red cars to fill the nitro meter. Hitting any purple car decreases the meter. Keep hitting the red cars to extend turbo time!
* Get every cash bonus you encounter on the road: you'll need to upgrade the car after every stage. Get 10 bonuses in extremely short time to get up to $400. Driving slower will reduce the bonus.
* Get the star icon to start rampage converting the purple cars to red (to smash) for a few seconds.
* You don't need to get bonus score icon as the points aren't redeemable for in-game cash. You get no achievements for high score either.
* Complete stage #8 (Midnight touge) to unlock supercar - faster than regular car.
* Neon Race is a timed game. You'll unlock next levels only when you pass the stage in less time than predicted on 'level select' screen.
Developed by: LongAnimals