Mortal Kombat 3 (c) 1995 Midway Mfg. Co.
Succeeding in taking over the Earth realm, Shao Kahn takes all the human souls on Earth as his own. To stop the Outworld realm from totally merging with the Earth realm, a few Earth warriors were chosen to have their souls protected from Shao Kahn in order to defend the Earth realm in a new Mortal Kombat tournament. 14 digitized characters fight to overthrow Shao Kahn and his Centaur lieutenant Motaro.
Midway Wolf Unit Hardware
Main CPU : TMS34010 (@ 6.25 Mhz)
Sound CPU : ADSP2105 (@ 10 Mhz)
Sound Chips : DMA-driven (@ 10 Mhz)
Players : 2
Control : 8-Way Joystick
Buttons : 6
=>  High Punch,  Block,  High Kick
=>  Low Punch,  Low Kick,  Run
Mortal Kombat 3 (MK3) was released in March 1995 in USA.
MK3 was the first Mortal Kombat game to have bi-level battlefields, which lets players uppercut their opponent to the level above them when fighting on certain levels.
MK3 was also the first Mortal Kombat arcade game that did not include Scorpion, and, according to series co-creator Ed Boon, the last.
MK3 also introduced the RUN button, accompanied by a RUN meter, allowing the character to run. This was primarily to address concern from fans who thought that the previous games gave too much of an advantage to the defending player.
MK3 introduced the Kombat Kodes, which were 6 digit codes entered at the VS screen in a 2-Player game to modify gameplay, fight hidden characters or display certain text messages.
MK3 also introduced the Ultimate Kombat Kode, which was a 10 digit code that could be entered after a game was over in single player mode. If the correct code was entered, Smoke would become a permanent playable character on the character select screen. The arcade owner, however, could reset this code by accessing the game's diagnostic menu by hitting a DIP switch within the MK3 cabinet.
MK3 introduced the chain combos, also known as dial-a-combos (many other fighting games at the time had similar combo systems). These supplement the existing juggle combo system, but critics contend that dial-a-combos are redundant and needlessly add to the learning curve of the game.
MK3 introduced the long-rumored Animality, where the character transforms into an animal in order to kill their opponent.
MK3 also introduced 'Mercy', allowing a beaten foe to recover a sliver of life and continue fighting. This was necessary to perform an Animality.
MK3 was the first game of the series to use distinct blood colors depending on the character; the human characters and Shao Kahn had traditional red blood, Sheeva, and Motaro had green blood, while the three robotic ninjas had black blood.
MK3 was the first game of the series to have a playable Shokan character; Sheeva possessed unique corpse spirits (skeletons, etc.) that other player characters shared.
MK3 was also the first Mortal Kombat arcade game to feature player-selectable difficulty; previous games' difficulty settings were set by the machine operator.
It was the first Mortal Kombat game to feature Sub-Zero unmasked.
The early names for the Graveyard and the Bell Tower stages were 'The Boonyard' and 'Tobias Tower', respectively, but criticism regarding the oversaturation of Boon's and Tobias' names in the game soon surfaced, resulting in both levels being quickly renamed with their generic descriptions.
Many of the new characters weren't officially named till late in the production of the game. During production, Sektor and Cyrax's names were Ketchup and Mustard (respectively), due to their coloration, while Sindel bore the odd moniker of Muchacha and The Bride. Kabal, meanwhile, was nicknamed Sandman possibly due to Kabal's inspiration coming from the Tusken Raiders of Star Wars fame. At some point, it has also been rumored that Sektor and Cyrax are, in fact, Scorpion and Reptile, who were forced to transplant their souls from their original physical bodies into mechanical substance and act like a supreme clade of Outworld robot warriors. When "Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3" came out, these proved to be false.
The Graveyard stage contains gravestones with the last names of MK3's entire design team: Ed Boon, John Tobias, Dan Forden, John Vogel, Tony Goskie, and Dave Michicich. For each round, four of these names will appear randomly on each of the four closest gravestones. Each gravestone also has each person's date of birth as well as the "alleged" date they died, which is April 1, 1995, the day the first version of MK3 was released in the arcades. A gravestone in the background can also be seen reading "Cage", making reference to Johnny Cage being deceased (at the time).
Originally, the character Kurtis Stryker was supposed to appear in MK1, but was scrapped early in the development process when beta tests revealed a player interest in a female character in the game, which led to Sonya replacing Stryker. In MK2, Kurtis Stryker almost made it to the final game, but finally had his name changed to... Jax. For MK3, a new Kurtis Stryker is created and is finally made part of a MK game.
The head that occasionally appears after an uppercut or combo and says 'Toasty' is the digitized head of Dan Forden who worked on the sound and music for the game.
Smoke's icon is a version of Sektor's icon.
Midway / Toasty Productions released a limited-edition soundtrack album for this game (Musik: MK3 & MK4 Arcade Video Game Soundtrack) on January 1, 1997.
PROTO 4.0 :
* AAMA warning in black.
* Shao Kahn just falls over when defeated.
* No ending credits.
* Computer only does combos for finishing moves.
* Motaro could be frozen by Sub-Zero.
* Motaro and Shao Kahn turn white when frozen.
REV. 1.0 :
* AAMA warning in black and blue.
* Animalities added for Sindel, Kabal, Cyrax and Sektor.
* Kano's fatalities have been changed.
* Galaxian game added.
* Vs. codes have been changed.
* Winning streak added.
* Ultimate Kombat Kode added.
* Subway and Shao Kahn Tower (Bell Tower) stage fatalities added.
* Credits listed.
* Performing Kabal's animality without a mercy resets the game.
* Computer does fatalities.
* Motaro could be frozen by Sub-Zero.
REV. 2.0 :
* Computer intelligence increased.
* Main Story Plot added.
* More blood added.
* Finishing moves have been changed.
* Babalities added.
* Friendships added.
* Combos altered.
* Shao Kahn's death altered.
* Movie Promo added.
* Antony Espindola included in the credits.
* Sub-Zero can no longer freeze Motaro.
* Smoke's finishing moves added.
* Hidden Portal stage added (used only when fighting against Smoke before the Ultimate Kombat Kode is entered).
* Shao Khan looks normal when frozen, instead of white.
REV. 2.1 :
* Computer intelligence increased. Computer used to get caught by players who would jump "behind" the computer's character and preform a combo move.
* Damage on some combos lowered (Sub-Zero, Kabal).
* Smoke stays in memory after Ultimate Kombat Kode is entered (Smoke will be erased in earlier versions should the game reset to factory default settings).
* Cyrax's double fatality glitch removed.
* Fixed bug that would allow players to start a free game if they tapped on the start buttons while Kano and Kabal appeared on screen during the ending credits.
* Fixed bug that would sometimes place machines into Free Play mode after the Ultimate Kombo Kode was entered.
* Fixed bug with Kabal that would reset the game if a player held down high punch for 2 seconds then pressed towards and down and released high punch.
* "Maximum Credits" message is printed in a different position on screen. Previously "Maximum Credits" overlayed existing text on the screen. Now it is on the top of the screen which does not interfere with any other existing text.
* Fixed bug where Kabal would sometimes block in the air and walk in the air.
* Secret EJB MENU:
Press P1_BLOCK (x5), P2_BLOCK (x10), P1_BLOCK (x3), P2_BLOCK (x1), P1_BLOCK (x2), P2_BLOCK (x2), P1_BLOCK (x3), P2_BLOCK (x4)
* Ultimate Kombat Kodes : The Ultimate Kombat Kodes appear at the single player game over screen. The following buttons control each box, from left to right : HP LP BL LK HK (1P side) HP LP BL LK HK (2P side). The numbers indicate how many times each button should be pressed to display the correct symbol in the box. A dash separates the 1P from the 2P entries :
Play as Smoke - 10902-22234
* Kombat Kodes : Kombat Kodes are entered at the 2 player versus screen that appears after character selection. The following buttons control each box, from left to right : LP BL LK (1P side) LP BL LK (2P side). The numbers indicate how many times each button should be pressed to display the correct symbol in the box. A dash separates the 1P entries from the 2P entries. A message will appear when the match begins to confirm correct code entry...
466-466 - Unlimited run
688-422 - Dark Kombat
985-125 - Psycho Kombat
460-460 - Randper Kombat
020-020 - Blocks disabled
033-000 - Player 1 Half Power
000-033 - Player 2 Half Power
707-000 - Player 1 Quarter Power
000-707 - Player 2 Quarter Power
969-141 - Winner fights Motaro
033-564 - Winner fights Shao Kahn
205-205 - Winner fights Smoke
642-468 - Play Galaga
769-342 - Winner fights Noob Saibot
987-123 - No life bars
100-100 - Throwing disabled
987-666 - Hold Flippers during casino run
* Double Stage (If a character is uppercutted, they will fly up to the other stage) :
Subway => Street
Bank => Rooftop
Soul Chamber => Balcony
* Random Select : To have the computer randomly select your character, press Up+Start on your side (player 1 on Shang Tsung and player 2 on Liu Kang).
* Fatality - SHANG TSUNG :
1a. (close) hold LP, Down, Forward(x2), Down, and release LP - Tsung creates a bed of spikes and throws the opponent onto them.
1b. (REV 1.0) hold LP, Down, Forward, Down, Forward, and release LP.
2. (close) hold LP, Run, Block, Run, Block, and release LP - Tsung levitates the opponent off the ground. He steals their soul and their remains fall to the ground in a green puddle.
* Fatality - SINDEL :
1. (jump distance) Run(x2), Block, Run, Block - Sindel coils her hair around the opponent. She then pulls her hair back, causing the opponent to go into a violent spin, sending blood and body parts everywhere.
2. (close) Run, Block(x2), Run+Block - Sindel screams at the opponent, causing the opponent's skin to fly off.
* Fatality - JAX :
1a. (close) Hold Block, Up, Down, Forward, Up, and release Block - Jax's arms form into long blades. He then cuts the opponent to pieces.
1b. (REV 1.0) hold Block, Forward, Down, Back, Up, Forward, and release Block.
2a. (far) Run, Block, Run(x2), LK - Jax grows to an immense size and steps on his opponent.
2b. (REV 1.0) Run(x3), Block, LK.
* Fatality - KANO :
1. (close) hold LP, Forward, Down(x2), Forward, and release LP - Kano pulls the opponent's skeleton out through their mouth.
2. (jump distance) LP, Block(x2), HK - Kano fires a laser from his eye that heats up the opponent until they explode.
* Fatality - LIU KANG :
1a. (jump distance) Forward(x2), Down(x2), LK - Liu Kang disappears and reforms on the opponent as fire. The opponent is reduced to a burning skeleton.
1b. (REV 1.0) Forward(x3), Back, Forward, LK.
2a. (anywhere) Up, Down, Up(x2), Run+Block - Liu Kang disappears and a Mortal Kombat machine falls on the opponent.
2b. (REV 1.0) hold Block, Up(x3), Run+Block.
* Fatality - SONYA BLADE :
1a. (jump distance) Back, Forward, Down(x2), Run - Sonya blows a kiss at the opponent, turning him into a burning skeleton.
1b. (REV 1.0) Down(x2), Forward, LK.
2. (far) hold Block+Run, Up(x2), Back, Down, and release Block+Run - Sonya blows a pink bubble at the opponent. The opponent is engulfed in the bubble, which eventually collapses, crushing them.
* Fatality - KURTIS STRYKER :
1. (close) Down, Forward, Down, Forward, Block - Stryker plants explosives on his opponent and runs away just before they explode.
2. (far) Forward(x3), LK - Stryker fires a tazer at his opponent, electrocuting them.
* Fatality - SMOKE :
1. (far) Up(x2), Forward, Down - Smoke opens his chest and bombs pour out. The screen fades to a picture of the Earth just seconds before the Earth explodes.
2. (jump distance) hold Run+Block, Down(x2), Forward, Up - Smoke drops an anarchist's bomb down the opponent's throat, causing them to explode.
* Fatality - SUB-ZERO :
1a. (close) Block(x2), Run, Block, Run - Sub-Zero grabs his opponent and lifts them over his head. He freezes them and proceeds to shatter them in a massive explosion and throws the ice and body parts to the ground.
1b. (REV 1.0) Down, Forward, Down, Forward, LP.
2a. (jump distance) Back(x2), Down, Back, Run - Sub-Zero blows a mist that freezes his opponent. They fall over and shatter.
2b. (REV 1.0) Down, Forward, Back, HK.
* Fatality - CYRAX :
1a. (anywhere) Down(x2), Up, Down, HP - Cyrax's head spins like a helicopter. He flies up and comes down head first on his opponent.
1b. (REV 1.0) Up(x3), Down, HP.
2a. (close) Down(x2), Forward, Up, Run - Cyrax self-distructs, taking his opponent with him.
2b. (REV 1.0) Forward, Back, Down, Up, Forward, Down, Run.
* Fatality - SEKTOR :
1a : (jump distance) LP, Run(x2), Block - Sektor crushes his opponent in a huge clamp.
1b. (REV 1.0) Back(x3), HK.
2. (jump distance) Forward(x3), Back, Block - Sektor uses a flame thrower on his opponent.
* Fatality - NIGHTWOLF :
1a. (close) hold Block, Up(x2), Back, Forward, release Block, Block - Nightwolf causes a great light to engulf his opponent, which disintegrates them.
1b. (REV 1.0) Down, Forward(x2), HK.
2a. (jump distance) Back(x3), Down, HP - Nightwolf summons lightning into his tomahawk. He then electrocutes his opponent.
2b. (REV 1.0) Back(x3), HP.
* Fatality - SHEEVA :
1a. (close) Forward, Down(x2), Forward, LP - Sheeva pounds her opponent into the ground like a nail.
1b. (REV 1.0) Forward(x3), LP.
2a. (close) hold HK, Forward, Back, Forward(x2) and release HK - Sheeva rips all her opponent's skin off.
2b (REV 1.0) hold HK, Forward(x3), and release HK.
* Fatality - KUNG LAO :
1. (close) Forward(x2), Back, Down, HP - Kung Lao throws his hat. It makes four passes at his opponent, cutting them into pieces.
2. (anywhere) Run, Block, Run, Block, Down - Kung Lao does his whirl spin. His opponent gets pulled in and is torn apart.
* Fatality - KABAL :
1a. (jump distance) Down(x2), Back, Forward, Block - Kabal plugs his respirator into his opponent. Their head inflates and they float off the screen where they explode.
1b. (REV 1.0) Back(x2), Forward, Down, Block.
2. Run, Block(x3), HK - Kabal removes his mask to reveal a hideous face and screams at his opponent. His opponent is so frightened that their soul jumps out of their body.
* Fatality - STAGE :
1) Shao Kahn Tower (Bell Tower) - the opponent falls seven stories onto a bed of spikes.
2) Subway - the opponent is uppercutted into the far tracks where they are hit by an oncoming train.
3) The Pit 3 - the opponent is knocked off the bridge into rotating blades and cut apart.
SHANG TSUNG : Hold Block, Up(x2), Back, Release Block, LP
SINDEL : Down(x3), LP
JAX : Down, Forward, Down, LP
KANO : Hold Block, Up(x2), Back, Release Block, LK
LIU KANG : Run, Block(x2), LK
SONYA BLADE : Forward(x2), Down, HP
KURTIS STRYKER : hold Block, Forward, Up(x2), Release Block, HK
SMOKE : Forward(x2), Down, LK
SUB-ZERO : Back, Down, Forward(x2), HK
CYRAX : Run, Block, Run
SEKTOR : Run(x3), Down
NIGHTWOLF : Run(x2), Block
SHEEVA : Down, Forward, Down, Forward, LP
KUNG LAO : Down(x2), Forward(x2), LK
KABAL : Block(x2), HK
* Finish Him/Her - Mercy : (Anywhere) Hold Run, Down(x3), and release Run.
* Finish Him/Her - Animality (After Mercy) :
SHANG TSUNG : (jump distance) hold HP, Run(x3), and release HP - Tsung tunrs into a large green cobra and devours his opponent.
SINDEL : Forward, Up, HP - Sindel turns into a purple wasp and carries her opponent off while stinging them.
SINDEL : (REV 1.0) Forward(x2), HP.
JAX : (close) hold LP, Forward(x2), Down, Forward, and release LP - Jax turns into a yellow lion and pounces on his opponent.
KANO : (close) hold HP, Block(x3), and release HP - Kano turns into an orange spider and crushes his opponent.
LIU KANG : (jump distance) Down(x2), Up - Liu Kang turns into a giant green dragon and bites his opponent in half.
SONYA BLADE : (close) hold LP, Back, Forward, Down, Forward, and release LP - Sonya turns in to a large green bird and hovers over her opponent. She carries her opponent off screen where there is a crunching sound and bones fall back to the ground.
KURTIS STRYKER : (demi jump distance) Run(x3), Block - Stryker turns into a red tyrannosaurus rex and bites his opponent in half.
SMOKE : (jump distance) Down, Forward(x2), Block - Smoke turns into a black bull and rams his opponent off the screen.
SUB-ZERO : (close) Forward, Up(x2) - Sub-Zero turns into a blue polar bear and pounces on his opponent.
CYRAX : (close) Up(x2), Down(x2) - Cyrax turns into a light-blue Shark. He swims off the screen then pops up behind his opponent and eats them.
CYRAX : (REV 1.0) Up(x2), Down.
SEKTOR : (close) Forward(x2), Down, Up - Sektor turns into a giant purple bat. He flies to his opponent and decapitates them.
SEKTOR : (REV 1.0) (close) Down(x2), Up.
NIGHTWOLF : (close) Forward(x2), Down(x2) - Nightwolf turns into a red wolf and pounces on his opponent.
NIGHTWOLF : (REV 1.0) Down(x2).
SHEEVA : (close) Run, Block(x3), Block - Sheeva turns into a giant purple scorpion and stings her opponent, causing them to explode.
KUNG LAO : (close) Run(x4), Block - Kung Lao turns into a yellow leopard and pounces on his opponent.
KABAL : (close) hold HP, Forward(x2), Down, Forward, and release HP - Kabal turns into a green skeleton of a rhinoceros and butts his opponent into the air.
KABAL : (REV 1.0) hold HP 3 seconds, and release.
* Finish Him/Her - Babalities (don't use Block during the last round) :
SHANG TSUNG : Run(x3), LK.
SINDEL : Run(x3), Up.
JAX : Down(x3), LK.
KANO : Forward(x2), Down(x2), LK.
LIU KANG : Down(x3), High Kick.
SONYA BLADE : Down(x2), Forward, LK.
KURTIS STRYKER : Down, Forward(x2), Back, HP.
SMOKE : Down(x2), Back(x2), HK.
SUB-ZERO : Down, Back(x2), HK.
CYRAX : Forward(x2), Back, HP.
SEKTOR : Back, Down(x3), HK.
NIGHTWOLF : Forward, Back, Forward, Back, LP.
SHEEVA : Down(x3), Back, HK.
KUNG LAO : Down, Forward(x2) HP.
KABAL : Run(x2), LK.
* Finish Him/Her - Friendship (don't use Block during the last round) :
SHANG TSUNG : (close) LK, Run(x2) Down - Tsung turns into the character from "Joust" and hops off.
SINDEL : Run(x5), Up - Sindel kicks a ball over her opponent and makes a 'Goal' sign. She then says, 'That was fun!'.
JAX : LK, Run(x2), LK - Jax takes out a jump rope and starts skipping.
KANO : LK, Run(x2), HK - Kano munches on some bubble gum and blows a large bubble, which eventually bursts all over his face.
LIU KANG : Down(x3), Run - A film screen pops up and Liu Kang makes a shadow puppet of a dragon.
SONYA BLADE : Back, Forward, Back, Down, Run - Sonya does 'Elbow Sex' with herself??
KURTIS STRYKER : LP, Run(x2), LP - Stryker blows a whistle and takes out a stop sign. The other kombatants run by and Stryker directs them to the other side.
SMOKE : Run(x3), HK - An enormous brass horn comes out of Smoke's chest, and he blares a note.
SUB-ZERO : (anywhere) LK, Run(x2), Up - Sub-Zero engulfs himself in a snowman.
CYRAX : Run(x3), Up - Cyrax does a little dancing.
SEKTOR : Run(x4), Down - A Ring-the-Bell game pops up and Sektor plays it.
NIGHTWOLF : Run(x3), Down - Nightwolf turns into Raiden. A "Mortal Kombat II" machine falls behind him. At the bottom of the screen are the words : "I have never seen a Kano transformation!", OR "No, but I know how to do a Raiden transformation!".
SHEEVA : Forward(x2), Down, Forward, HP (Hold joystick forward when pressing High Punch) - Sheeva holds a stick in each hand and balances a plate on each.
KUNG LAO : Run, LP, Run, LK - Kung Lao tosses his hat off screen. A dog chases after the hat. Kung Lao covers his eyes as there is a cry off screen, then sadly shakes his head.
KABAL : Run, LK, Run(x2), Up - Kabal roasts a marshmallow on his hook sword.
1. Mortal Kombat (1992, Arcade)
2. Mortal Kombat II (1993, Arcade)
3. Mortal Kombat 3 (1995, Arcade)
4. Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (1995, Arcade)
5. Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 [WaveNet Edition] (1995, Arcade)
6. Mortal Kombat Trilogy [Model SLUS-00330] (1996, PS)
7. SUB-ZERO - Mortal Kombat Mythologies [Model SLUS-00476] (1997, PS)
8. Mortal Kombat 4 (1997, Arcade)
9. Mortal Kombat - Special Forces [Model SLUS-00824] (2000, PS)
10. Mortal Kombat Advance [Model AGB-AM5E-USA] (2001, GBA)
11. Mortal Kombat - Deadly Alliance [Model SLUS-20423] (2002, PS2)
12. Mortal Kombat - Tournament Edition [Model AGB-AW4E-USA] (2003, GBA)
13. Mortal Kombat - Deception / Mystification (2004, PS2)
14. Mortal Kombat - Shaolin Monks (2005, XBOX, PS2)
15. Mortal Kombat - Armageddon (2006, XBOX, PS2)
16. Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (2008, PS3, 360)
17. Mortal Kombat (2011, PS3, 360)
18. Mortal Kombat X (2015, PS4, One)
19. Mortal Kombat 11 (2019, PS4, One, Switch)
Software : Ed Boon
Graphics : John Tobias, Steve Beran, Tony Goskie, Dave Michicich, John Vogel
Sound and music : Dan Forden
Executive producers : Neil Nicastro, Ken Fedesna, Paul Dussault
Hardware designers : Pat Cox, Steve Correll, Ray Gay, Mark Loffredo, John Lowes, Ray Macika, Cary Mednick, Steve Norris
Senior hardware technicians : Sheridan Oursler, Al Lasko, Jeff Peters
Sales and marketing : Joe Dillon, Rachel Davies, Lenore Sayers, Mark Chan, Roger Sharpe
Grunts, Screams, Groans and Gibberish : John Hey, Peg Burr, Dan Forden, Ann Mazza, Vince Pontarelli, Ed Boon
Game testers / Analysis : Mike Vinikour, Eddie Ferrier
* CAST :
Kano, Kabal : Richard Divizio
Sonya : Kerri Hoskins
Jax : John Parrish
Stryker : Michael Obrien
Liu Kang : Eddie Wong
Nightwolf, Sektor, Cyrax, Smoke : Sal Divita
Sub-Zero, Shang Tsung : John Turk
Sindel : Lia Montelongo
Shao Kahn : Brian Glynn
Kung Lao : Tony Marquez
Voice of Shao Kahn : Steve Ritchie
[US] Sega Genesis (1995) "Mortal Kombat 3 [Model T-97116]"
[EU] Sega Mega Drive (1995) "Mortal Kombat 3 [Model T-81536-50]"
Sega Mega Drive [BR] (1995) "Mortal Kombat 3 [Model 050010]" by Tec Toy
[EU] Nintendo SNES (1995) "Mortal Kombat 3 [Model SNSP-A3MP-EUR]"
[US] Nintendo SNES (oct.1995) "Mortal Kombat 3 [Model SNS-A3ME-USA]"
[US] Sony PlayStation (oct.7, 1995) "Mortal Kombat 3 [Model SCUS-94202]"
[EU] Sony PlayStation (nov.1995) "Mortal Kombat 3 [Model SCES-00060]"
[JP] Sony PlayStation (june.14, 1996) "Mortal Kombat 3 [Model SIPS-60006]"
Sega Master System [BR] (1996) "Mortal Kombat 3 [Model 028730]" by Tec Toy
Sony PlayStation 2 [AU] (2004) "Midway Arcade Treasures 2"
[US] Microsoft XBOX (oct.11, 2004) "Midway Arcade Treasures 2 [Model MWO-3201W]"
Nintendo GameCube [US] (oct.11, 2004) "Midway Arcade Treasures 2 [Model DOL-GAYE-USA]"
[US] Sony PS2 (oct.11, 2004) "Midway Arcade Treasures 2 [Model SLUS-20997]"
[EU] Microsoft XBOX (oct.29, 2004) "Midway Arcade Treasures 2"
[EU] Sony PS2 (oct.29, 2004) "Midway Arcade Treasures 2 [Model SLES-52844]"
Atari Jaguar [Unreleased Prototype]
[EU] Nintendo Game Boy (1995) "Mortal Kombat 3 [Model DMG-A3MP-EUR]"
[US] Nintendo Game Boy (nov.1995) "Mortal Kombat 3 [Model DMG-A3ME-USA]"
[EU] Sega Game Gear (1996)
[US] Sony PSP (dec.13, 2005) "Midway Arcade Treasures Extended Play [Model ULUS-10059]"
[EU] Sony PSP (feb.24, 2006) "Midway Arcade Treasures Extended Play [Model ULES-00180]"
PC [MS-DOS, CD-ROM] [US] [EU] (1996)
[US] PC [MS Windows, CD-ROM] (feb.17, 2006) "Midway Arcade Treasures Deluxe Edition"
[EU] PC [MS Windows, CD-ROM] (mar.17, 2006) "Midway Arcade Treasures Deluxe Edition" by Zoo Digital Publishing
Tiger R-Zone [US] (1996)
See goodies section.