Medieval Madness © 1997 Williams Electronics Games, Incorporated.
Model Number : 50059
Main CPU : Motorola M6809 (@ 2 Mhz)
Sound CPU : ADSP2105 (@ 10 Mhz)
Sound Chips : DMA-driven DAC
Tina Fey (of 'Saturday Night Live' fame) did the voices of the 'Opera Singer' princess and the Cockney-talking princess, and Andrea Farrell did the voices of the Jewish princess and the sexy princess. Greg Freres was the voice of the jousting announcer and one of the trolls while Francois Du Grim was voiced by Vince Pontarelli who also did the other troll.
4,016 units were produced.
One of the items you can shoot with the catapult is a cow.
A cow is seen on the backglass.
The peasants says that the King has taken their cows.
Default initials for Grand Champion and Multiball Madness Champ is MOO.
Shooting ramps consecutively will make Skull from No Fear appear. No fear is also one of the catapult attacks.
Sir Psycho declares 'Again!' (from "No Fear") randomly during castle demolition.
* Enter the initials MOO in the High Score list to hear cows mooing.
* Shooting ramps consecutively will make Skull from "No Fear - Dangerous Sports" appear. No Fear is also one of the catapult attacks.
* "Mortal Kombat" lines : shoot the right ramp two times in a row for 'Toasty!', three times for 'Fatality'. Sometimes 'I challenge you!' is heard.
* Push Fire button during video mode to clear the screen of birds.
* Catapult 3 cows. The next time you get the video mode (and this will probably be the second video mode, activated after say 40 or 50 FIRE's) it will be save the calves, where the children are replaced by calves.
Duke of Design : Brian Eddy (Sir Brian Eddy)(BRE)
Earls of Artwork : Greg Freres (Sir Greg Freres) (ZAP), John Youssi (Sir John Youssi) (JCY)
Lord of Software : Lyman F. Sheats Jr. (Sir Lyman F. Sheats Jr.) (LFS)
Baron von Dots : Adam Rhine (Sir Adam Rhine) (ASR), Brian Morris (Sir Brian Morris) (BCM)
Mechanical Wizard : Robert C. Friesl (Sir Robert Friesl) (RCF)
Royal Minstrel : Dan Forden (Sir Dan Forden) (DWF)