The objective of this game is to shoot a certain colored block to other blocks of the same color to create a building. The larger the building the greater damage that is done to the player's opponent which in effect speeds up the moving counter which pushes the blocks ever closer to the edge after which the player or opponent will lose the battle.
Runs on the "Taito F3 System" Hardware.
Prom Stickers : E61
Players : 4
Control : 8-way joystick
Buttons : 4
Released in June 1998.
The game forbids the initials 'SEX' on the high score table. If you try, it gets changed to 'AAA'.
REVISION 1 (Japanese release) :
* Software version : 2.01 J
* Build date : 1998/06/01 16 :30
REVISION 2 :
* Software version : 2.02 O
* Build date : 1998/06/02 17 :00
TIPS AND TRICKS
* Alternative Gameplay : press Shoot, Left, Right, Shoot on the titlescreen before inserting coins. If done correctly, a small character will appear. On the next play, you will play on different stage layout.