Emulated in MAME !
Information for the following ROM(s): jy_12 jy_03 jy_11
Junk Yard © 1997 Williams Electronics Games, Incorporated.
Model Number : 50052
Main CPU : Motorola M6809 (@ 2 MHz)
Sound CPU : ADSP2105 (@ 10 MHz)
Sound chip : DMA-driven DAC
Released in January 1997. 3,013 units were produced.
Sometimes when the crane hits the car targets, DOHO comes up on the display.
Crazy Bob is the owner of the Junkyard.
Date : 01/06/97
This is the first production release. Major changes since prototype 0.3 :
- A cooling-off period is now enforced for the bus diverter coil.This was to help prevent the coil from overheating.
- PAYBACK TIME was removed from the time machine feature. The scoring was out of balance with the rest of the game.
- Crane error detection was implemented.
- Overall, the scores on the game were reduced by half.
- Several sound and display timing issues were cleaned up.
Date : 01/23/97
- Wire colors will now be correct in SWITCH TEST.
- German printers will now format correctly.
- The spinner no longer can score erroneously.
- Added French and Spanish translations.
- Fixed Fireworks display and lamp show during Radar Adventure.
Date : 07/03/97
- German pricing updated.
- Escape from DOG will score correctly.
When the Time Machine clock shows 3:33, hit both flippers 3 times to start the Secret mode.
Push START button during Saucer Attack Wave to clear the screen.