An Eurostyle Platformer with emphasis on exploring huge worlds and blasting off enemies. This game features 8 stages of exciting 2-D game play with over 45 unique enemy types. Blast yourself through giant landscapes, explore caverns and reveal all secrets!!
Have any information about this product ? Please submit it
GunLord was released in March 26, 2012.
Ver. 1.1 (Apr 2012): This update is mandatory to save scores on ranking.ngdevteam.com website. Version 1.1 is considered the new official game. All future releases are based on it. Changes:
- Reduced menu speed
- Removed auto centering
- Beam is now limited in use, its power recharges slowly but can also be replenished with violet orb items. A violet energy bar was added to the bottom of the HUD.
- Reworked all bosses to provide a more interesting and challenging fight.
- Each boss got additionally attack patterns.
Stage 2 / Air Stride:
- added bullets patterns and suicide bullets for enemies
- spiced up stage
- added some enemy death fx
- Added visible boss energy bar in boss fights
- Improved pause button handling
- Stage 1: Reworked mountain color palette
- Stage 4: added big enemies to elevator fight
- Added level skip cheat (not usable in coinop mode) -> no hiscore save
- Stage 3 boss scrolling bug
- Stage 9 mcu bug fix
- Various minor fixes
Sega Dreamcast (june.14, 2012)
SNK Neo-Geo AES (Second quarter of 2012)