Gremlins [Model CX5257]
A 34-year-old Atari 5200 Game by Atari, Inc.
Emulated in MAME !
Information for the following ROM(s): gremlins
Gremlins © 1984 Atari, Incorporated.
* Use the room dividers to your advantage. You can swing your sword over a vertical room divider to get the Gremlins on the other side, even as the divider shields you from your enemy.
* To keep them from throwing out food, eliminate Gremlins standing near the refrigerator as soon as possible.
* If you think you can control them, let the Mogwai multiply. This gives you the potential for more points at the end of the night. But don't forget--if they eat food, they'll turn into Gremlins.
* Use the flashcubes judiciously. For example, if you're surrounded by Gremlins, activate a flashcube to stun them, and then slash your way out. You can walk right through a stunned Gremlin, but if it wakes up, you'll be sorry!
* You can turn on the TV and sneak up on the Mogwai and Gremlins while they're watching TV.
* Time is worth more than food, so don't go out of your way to pick up pieces of food.