?? - Super Tag Battle © 1996 SNK.
(Fu'un - Super Tag Battle)
2-on-2 tag team battle with 10 selectable characters with huge sprites to challenge King Leo and the powerful shaman Jyazu. Very fast-paced and fun!
Runs on the SNK "Neo-Geo MVS" hardware.
Game ID : NGM-216
[SNK MVS Neo-Geo Controls]
2 players - 4 buttons per player
=> [Joystick] 8-way, [A] Punch, [B] Kick, [C] Attack with weapon, [D] Switch fighter
Kizuna Encounter was released on September 20, 1996 in Japan.
This title od this game translates from Japanese as 'Wind and Cloud - Super Tag Battle').
The game was known outside Japan as 'Kizuna Encounter - Super Tag Battle'.
In the Japanese version :
* King Lion is named 'Kage Shishioh'.
* Kim Young-Mok is named 'Kim Sue Il'.
* King Leo is named 'Shin Shishioh'.
* Gozu, Mezu, Raged Chung and Jyazu are the only characters who can make double jumps.
* Boss Code (Play as either King Leo or Jyazu) : At the character selection screen highlight Mezu, then highlight the following characters in this order : Mezu, Kim, Rosa, Gozu, Rosa, Kim, Mezu, Gordon, Joker, Eagle, Hayate, Chung, King Lion & Gozu. Now press D. You should listen Jyazu's laugh to confirm the code, now select Gozu and press Up to reveal Jyazu or select King Lion and press Up to reveal King Leo. Note : Endings are disabled for either Jyazu or King Leo and they fight alone.
* Hidden Matches : Beat Jyazu with the following teams to access an extra match : Gordon & Rosa, Hayate & Eagle, King Lion & Gozu, King Lion & Mezu. This extra match consist in a fight between your two characters (one of them is controlled by the CPU).
Object Designers : Rolly (R), Ponta, Pinkey, G. Ishidaman, Kattsun, Tashiboo, Sasa, Futatsu, Odachan, Akairo Megane, Yorumo O. K. Yo, Tohru, Takehiro Isaji, Kaoruru
Back Designers : Muramama, Eiko, Daisuke, Hidenao JF9, Shimiji
Programmers : Jaron, 0014 Take4, Bashi
Music Composers : Jojoha Kitapy, Tate Norio, Mitsuo
Producers : Takashi Nishiyama, Hiroshi Matsumoto, Akira
Directors : Mitsuzo, Kanbei Hama, Wakama2, Suery from OBC
* Voice Actors :
Rosa : Hiroko Tsuji
Gozu : Konichi Hayashi
King Lion : Masaru Naka
Chung Paifu : Humio Niwa
Syo Hayate : Konichi Hayashi
Kim Young-Mok : Yoshiaki Fujita
Mezu : Konichi Hayashi
Gordon Bowman : Hisanori Higashi
Joker : Takeshi Kokubo
Max Eagle : Kunihiko Tatsumi
King Leo : John Hulaton
Jyazu : Enma Ito
Special Thanks : Shigeti (Shigeti Extra), Wa. Da. Mo, Gabbadon, Terarin, Hori Pu, Sumida Hisashi, Nana, Taka. Gin, Tani Tani, Tako Tako, Rei Rei, M. Yasuda (Challenger), Darci Kubo (Neo Geo do Brazil), H. Miyagami, T. Seko, Anne, NKSAYNOMKKI YHKI, Melon Special, M. Sawa, GPZ
[JP] SNK Neo-Geo AES (nov.8, 1996; "Fu'un - Super Tag Battle [Model NGH-216]")
[US] SNK Neo-Geo AES (nov.8, 1996; "Kizuna Encounter - Super Tag Battle [Model NGH-216]")
SNK Neo-Geo [EU] (nov.8, 1996; "Kizuna Encounter - Super Tag Battle [Model NGH-216]")
[JP] Sony PS2 (june.21, 2007; "Fu'un Super Combo [NeoGeo Online Collection Vol.8] [Model SLPS-25781]")
[JP] Sony PS2 (may.29, 2008; "Fu'un Super Combo [NeoGeo Online Collection The Best] [Model SLPS-25866]")
Nintendo Wii [Virtual Console] [JP] (june.28, 2011)