2-on-2 tag team battle with 10 selectable characters with huge sprites to challenge King Leo and the powerful shaman Jyazu. Very fast-paced and fun!
Runs on the SNK "Neo-Geo MVS" hardware.
Game ID : NGM-216
[SNK MVS Neo-Geo Controls]
2 players - 4 buttons per player
=> [Joystick] 8-way, [A] Punch, [B] Kick, [C] Attack with weapon, [D] Switch fighter
Kizuna Encounter was released on September 20, 1996 in Japan.
This title od this game translates from Japanese as 'Wind and Cloud - Super Tag Battle').
The game was known outside Japan as 'Kizuna Encounter - Super Tag Battle'.
In the Japanese version :
* King Lion is named 'Kage Shishioh'.
* Kim Young-Mok is named 'Kim Sue Il'.
* King Leo is named 'Shin Shishioh'.
TIPS AND TRICKS
* Gozu, Mezu, Raged Chung and Jyazu are the only characters who can make double jumps.
* Boss Code (Play as either King Leo or Jyazu) : At the character selection screen highlight Mezu, then highlight the following characters in this order : Mezu, Kim, Rosa, Gozu, Rosa, Kim, Mezu, Gordon, Joker, Eagle, Hayate, Chung, King Lion & Gozu. Now press D. You should listen Jyazu's laugh to confirm the code, now select Gozu and press Up to reveal Jyazu or select King Lion and press Up to reveal King Leo. Note : Endings are disabled for either Jyazu or King Leo and they fight alone.
* Hidden Matches : Beat Jyazu with the following teams to access an extra match : Gordon & Rosa, Hayate & Eagle, King Lion & Gozu, King Lion & Mezu. This extra match consist in a fight between your two characters (one of them is controlled by the CPU).