Flying Aces © 1991 Virtuality.
A flying simulator.
Type of interface: Imersive -HMD-
Physical posture: Sit Down
Motion of the platform: No
Controls: Twin Simple joystick
Computer platform: Amiga 3000
Type of display: Virtuality Visette 1
Tracking: Ascension Bird
Size of the Unit: 5 x 5 H 48 inches
Unit Description: Stand alone POD
- Texture mapping capability: No
- Number of Polygon per second: 30,000 flat shaded f: 20 f/s
- Number of max. moving objects: 256
- Other Graphical Info: Flat Shaded, TMS 34020 graphic processor with TMS 34082 co-processor
- Type of Sound1 Mb 8Bit sample memory (Stereo)
- Music Background: Yes (CDs)
- Max. Number of units networked locally: 4
- Max. Number of units networked remotely: No
Other Technical Description:
- Mic Net connection between players
'W Industries' was the previous name of Virtuality.