Fire Pro Wrestling 2nd Bout © 1991 Human Entertainment.
Get in ring with 16 wrestlers in the singles or tag Excite Series. Or dare the World Champion Series to qualify for the championship belt. Super Tournament pits up to 16 wrestlers in single elimination tournament matches and the Elimination Match is a 5-on-5 where two teams fight for supremacy and dominance.
Now, sound the gong of battle once more.
Game ID: HM91005
Barcode: 4 959143 100053
Control: 8-Way Joystick
=> [II] Weak strike/grapple, [I] Medium strike/grapple, [Run] Run/Strong strike/grapple
Released on Aug 30, 1991 in Japan.
The 16 wrestlers featured in the game are based on real life wrestlers only they are under a fake alias due to a lack of a professional wrestling promotion license. The wrestlers are listed below with their in-game name to the left, and their real name to the right:
Victory Musashi = Antonio Inoki (New Japan Pro Wrestling)
Akira Saeha = Akira Maeda (Universal Wrestling Federation)
Hurricane Rikimaru = Riki Choshu (New Japan Pro Wrestling)
Tommy Bomber = Jumbo Tsuruta (All Japan Pro Wrestling)
Thunder Ryu = Genichiro Tenryu (Super World of Sports)
Mister K = Koji Kitao (Super World of Sports)
Blade Musha = The Great Muta (New Japan Pro Wrestling)
Crusher Shinya = Shinya Hashimoto (New Japan Pro Wrestling)
Knack Masakatsu = Masakatsu Funaki (Universal Wrestling Federation)
Black Kajiwara = Yoshiaki Fujiwara (Universal Wrestling Federation)
Super Kaiser = Jushin Liger (New Japan Pro Wrestling)
Masked Unicorn = Pegasus Kid (New Japan Pro Wrestling)
Atomic Blaster = The Ultimate Warrior (World Wrestling Federation)
Axe Mogan = Hulk Hogan (World Wrestling Federation)
Star Bison = Stan Hansen (All Japan Pro Wrestling)
Hitman Saber = Big Van Vader (New Japan Pro Wrestling)
November 1991 - Consoles + N.3 [FR]: 31/100
Press Select to pause the game. Pressing Button I will play the game in slow motion while pressing Button II will disable the music.
Hold Down/Right on the title screen and press Select. You can now press Select to cycle between the music featured in the game.
To have two computer controlled wrestlers take on each other, play Excite Series and select the 1Player Vs 2Players mode. Select the wrestlers and in the match-up screen, hold Right, Button II and Select. Press Button I and the wrestlers will be controlled by the CPU.
To choose the same wrestler in Excite Series, hold Select and press Button I. For Elimination Match, hold Button II and press Button I.
When the Game Over screen of the World Championship appears, hold Button 2 and press Down, Left, Left, Left, Up, Up, Up, Up, Up, Right, Right, Right, Right. It will give you three more continues to try again.
There are four hidden wrestlers in the game. They are:
R.J. Phase = Lou Thesz (Japan Wrestling Association)
Carlos Krasuer = Karl Gotch (Japan Wrestling Association)
Rikiouzan = Rikidozan (Japan Wrestling Association)
Great Panther = Super Tiger (Universal Wrestling Federation)
To play as them in the Excite Series, go to the wrestler select screen and:
Hold Up + Select and press Button I = R.J. Phase
Hold Down + Select and press Button I = Carlos Krauser
Hold Right + Select and press Button I = Rikiouzan
Hold Left + Select and press Button I = Super Tiger
To use them in the Elimination Match, hold Button II and the desired direction instead of Select, and press Button I.
To have these four hidden wrestlers participate in the Super Tournament, head to the screen where you decide the number of players. Hold Button II and press Up, Up, Up, Up, Up, Right, Right, Right, Right, Right, Right, Right, Down, Down, Down, Left, Left, Left, Left, Left, Left.
At the title screen, hold Button I and press Right, Right, Left, Down, Down, Down, Down, Down, Up. The logo changes from red to blue. You're now playing in Pro Mode. When you win against all of the initially available wrestlers, you will face the hidden bosses in special Lumberjack matches. Complete these matches, and wait for the end credits to finish. There's one "Special Bout" waiting for you.
When you see the title screen, hold Buttons I and II. Press Left, Up, Up, Up, Right, Down, Down, Down, Down, Down, Down. It will play the ending sequence! If you input the Pro Mode code above and then put this code in, it will display that ending for you as well!
1. Fire Pro Wrestling - Combination Tag [Model HM89001] (1989, PCE)
2. Fire Pro Wrestling 2nd Bout [Model HM91005] (1991, PCE)
3. Super Fire Pro Wrestling [Model SHVC-FP] (1991, SFC)
4. Thunder Pro Wrestling Retsuden (1992, MD)
5. Fire Pro Wrestling 3 - Legend Bout (1992, PCE)
6. Super Fire Pro Wrestling 2 [Model SHVC-FF] (1992, SFC)
7. Super Fire Pro Wrestling III - Final Bout [Model SHVC-F3] (1993, SFC)
8. Super Fire Pro Wrestling III - Easy Type [Model SHVC-3E] (1994, SFC)
9. Fire Pro Joshi - All Star Dream Slam [Model SHVC-J4] (1994, SFC)
10. Super Fire Pro Wrestling Special [Model SHVC-AP4J-JPN] (1994, SFC)
11. Wrestling Universe - Fire Pro Joshi - Dome Choujo Taisen - WOWOW vs. JWP [Model HMCD-4008] (1995, PCE CD)
12. Super Fire Pro Wrestling - Queen's Special [Model SHVC-AQQJ-JPN] (1995, SFC)
13. Fire Pro Gaiden Blazing Tornado [Model T-4302G] (1995, SAT)
14. Super Fire Pro Wrestling X [Model SHVC-AF5J-JPN] (1995, SFC)
15. Fire Pro Wrestling - Iron Slam '96 (1996, PS)
16. Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium [Model SHVC-AF6J-JPN] (1996, SFC)
17. Fire Pro Wrestling S - 6Men Scramble [Model T-4308G] (1996, SAT)
18. Fire Pro Wrestling G (1999, PS)
19. Fire Pro Wrestling for WonderSwan (2000, WonderSwan)
20. Fire Pro Wrestling i (2001, i-mode)
21. Fire Pro Wrestling D (2001, Dreamcast)
22. Fire Pro Wrestling A (2001, GBA)
23. Fire Pro Wrestling J (2002, J-PHONE)
24. Final Fire Pro Wrestling - Yume no Dantai Unei! [Model AGB-AFWJ-JPN] (2002, GBA)
25. Fire Pro Wrestling Z (2003, PS2)
26. Fire Pro Wrestling Returns (2005, PS2)
27. Fire Pro Wrestling in Mobage (2011, Mobage)
28. Fire Pro Wrestling (2012, X360)
29. Fire Pro Wrestling World (2017, PC)
Game Design: Hideaki Sasazawa, Daisuke Ichise
Original Game Design: Masato Masuda, Hideaki Sasazawa
Main Program: Fumiki Yanagida
Program: Masatoshi Kanai, Teruyuki Teshima
Original Program: Masato Masuda, Tōru Hayashi
Graphic: Kazunori Kosugi
Information Wrestler: Kenichi Abe
Sound: Hiroya Niwayama, Hiroaki Tanaka, Tetsuji Ōtani, Masamichi Yamazaki
Special Thanks: Takeshi Onozaki, Tadaaki Kitamura, Ryōya Yano, Shinichi Fuyushiba, Kazunori Iida, Ryōji Amano, Akira Kitsuno, Norihiro Murakami, Tatsunori Morohoshi, Yōsuke Ichise, Kenji Kijima, Kazushige Hamano
Direction: Daisuke Ichise, Chachamaru
Nintendo Wii (2008) Fire Pro Wrestling 2nd Bout (Virtual Console)