[ARCADE] Arcade Video Game PCB
Eggs © 1983 Technos Japan Corp.
A maze game.
Game ID : TA-0002
Main CPU : MOS Technology M6502 (@ 1.5 Mhz)
Sound Chips : (2x) General Instrument AY8910 (@ 1.5 Mhz)
Players : 2
Control : 4-way joystick
Buttons : 1
Eggs was released in September 1983.
Licensed to Universal for US manufacture and distribution.
Kicking a solid egg : 20 points.
Kicking a cracked egg : 50 points.
Kicking a half-open egg : 100 points.
Kicking a bird off the screen : Mystery score.
Releasing the red bird last : 10,000 points bonus.
* If you locate the red chick, always leave it until last. The 10,000 points outweigh any advantage you may gain by releasing it earlier.
* Run around an egg to avoid the Chomper, and then kick an egg at it when it is on the other side.
* Kick a row of eggs when the Chomper is above you and then move down into the middle and the Chomper will cut across the screen to intercept you, and hopefully run into the row of five eggs you kicked.
* Don't lose your eyes! If you fire your eyes be careful not to hit them with a kicked egg, or you will lose them for the remainder of the screen or until you lose a life.
* Don't collect the hen. Let it run around helping you for as long as possible.
* Force the chomper to cut across screen towards you when there is space and you are behind an egg for an easy kill.
Arcade Retro Lounge; http://tips.retrogames.com/