Dancing Stage Fusion (c) 2005 Konami Corp.
A European only version of the Dance Dance Revolution series. This version runs on an engine similar to DDR Extreme. Fusion adds many more songs than previous Dancing Stage mixes and also more difficult songs. It also features European-exclusive songs.
Konami Bemani Python 2 Hardware
CPU : 128 Bit "Emotion Engine"
- System Clock: 300 MHz
- System Memory: 32 MB Direct Rambus
- Memory Bus Bandwidth: 3.2 GB per second
- Co-Processor: FPU (Floating Point Multiply Accumulator x 1, Floating Point Divider x 1)
- Vector Units: VU0 and VU1 (Floating Point Multiply Accumulator x 9, Floating Point Divider x 1)
- Floating Point Performance: 6.2 GFLOPS
- 3D CG Geometric Transformation: 66 million Polygons Per Second
- Compressed Image Decoder: MPEG2
Graphics : "Graphics Synthesizer"
- Clock Frequency: 150MHz
- DRAM Bus bandwidth: 48 GB Per Second
- DRAM Bus width: 2560 bits
- Pixel Configuration: RGB:Alpha:Z Buffer (24:8:32)
- Maximum Polygon Rate: 75 Million Polygons Per Second
Sound : "SPU2+CPU"
- Number of voices: ADPCM: 48 channel on SPU2 plus definable by software
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 KHz or 48 KHz (selectable)
- CPU Core: Current PlayStation CPU
- Clock Frequency: 33.8 MHz or 37.5 MHz (selectable)
- Sub Bus: 32 Bit
Software : Stored on a hard drive plugged into the PS2's hard drive adaptor port.
A Dancing Stage Fusion machine was prominent in the ending of Madonna's music video : 'Hung Up'
1. Dancing Stage featuring True Kiss Destination (1999)
2. Dancing Stage featuring Dreams Come True (1999)
3. Dancing Stage EuroMIX (2000)
4. Dancing Stage featuring Disney's Rave (2000)
5. Dancing Stage EuroMIX 2 (2002)
6. Dancing Stage Fusion (2005)
7. Dancing Stage SuperNOVA (2006)
8. Dancing Stage SuperNOVA 2 (2007)
Sony PlayStation 2 (2004)