[CONSOLE] Atari 7800 Game
Crack'ed © 1988 Atari Corp.
As a professional ornithologist, you're thrilled to find out that some rare South American hornbills have nested in your "old yolk tree." But while the hornbills are out feeding, a group of mischievous bluebirds, owls, and snakes begin raiding their nests and stealing eggs.
Horrified, you get out your slingshot and begin hitting the marauding creatures. But you have to be careful. If you hit an egg-carrying bird, it drops the egg and you have to act fast to catch it before it hits the ground and return it to a nest. At the same time, you have to watch for snakes that may be sneaking up to nests and gobbling eggs. If you can protect the eggs long enough, you can take them to another nesting site. But watch out, egg-stealing creatures are everywhere!
During an Egg Raid:
Finished a raid with a dozen or more eggs: 500 points per dozen
Returning an egg to a nest: 300 points
Catching an egg: 200 points
Shooting a creature: 100 points
Each egg remaining at the end of a raid: 100 points
The remaining eggs are displayed at the end of each raid. Each dozen appears in an egg carton.
At the Rooster Ranch:
Pelting a rooster: 200 points
Getting pelted by a rooster's egg: -100 points
Failing to throw an egg at a rooster: -100 points
The total at the end of the rooster ranch bonus round is added to your total score.
* Try to hit creatures before they get an egg. You can score more points by catching falling eggs and replacing them in a nest, but while you do so other eggs may be carried away.
* Shoot egg-carrying creatures as high as possible. If you hit them too close to the ground, you won't have time to catch the egg.
* Try to shoot egg-carrying creatures over a nest so the egg drops into the nest.
* Concentrate on defending the eggs in one nest.
* While defending the old yolk tree, concentrate on shooting birds rather than snakes.