Columns II - The Voyage Through Time © 1990 Sega Enterprises, Limited.
Align 3 or more items of the same color vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
Columns II: The Voyage Through Time was the sequel to Columns. It featured the normal puzzle game play, but was only released in Japan in the arcades. It is not clear as to why it was subtitled "The Voyage Through Time", other than the minor tile differences which seem to attempt to indicate future and past ages: they are labeled as Machine Theme, Pale Green Theme, and Classic Theme.
Runs Sega "System C-2" Hardware.
Screen Orientation: Horizontal
Control: 4-Way Joystick
Columns II was released in August 1990 in Japan.
1. Columns (1990, Arcade)
2. Columns II - The Voyage Through Time (1990, Arcade)
3. Columns III - Revenge of Columns (1993, Arcade)
4. Stack Columns (1994, Arcade)
5. Super Columns [Model G-3226] (1995, Game Gear)
6. Columns '97 [Model 610-0373-20] (1997, Arcade)
7. Hanagumi Taisen Columns - Sakura Taisen (1998, Arcade)
8. Hanagumi Taisen Columns 2 (2000, Dreamcast)
9. Columns Crown (2002, GBA)
Sega Saturn (1997, "Columns Arcade Collection")