Main CPU : Motorola M6809 (@ 2 Mhz)
Sound CPU : ADSP2105 (@ 10 Mhz)
Sound Chip : DMA-driven DAC
Released in October 1998. 903 units were produced. Production stopped short to begin "Pinball 2000" production.
Version 1.2 (changes from Version 1.1)
Date : February 6, 1999
- Fixed a problem in Drop Target Test.
- Fixed game logic on Right Loop Rollover switch.
- Tweaked default replay value and fixed replay level reflexing.
Date : April 24, 1999
- Fixed problem were right loop shots were falsely credited to the player.
- Fixed a condition on the Mine where the motor would run if the player was playing Gold Mine Multiball, with Motherlode Lit, and tilted on his last ball.
- Fixed a condition on the Train where the motor would run if the player was playing Polly Peril, with the train running, and tilted on his last ball.