beatmania IIDX 7th style © 2002 Konami Corp.
DJ simulation game from Konami's BEMANI series of games. Beatmania IIDX tasks the player with performing songs through a controller consisting of seven key buttons and a scratchable turntable. Hitting the notes with strong timing increases the score and groove gauge bar, allowing the player to finish the stage. Failing to do so depletes the gauge until it is empty, abruptly ending the song.
The core gameplay remains the same in 7th Style. 5-key mode has been changed from a difficulty to its own modifier, allowing it to be used on any difficulty level as with normal charts. A new spinoff of Expert Mode also debuted, Daninintei (Class) mode, a mode containing a series of courses ranked so that each course is more difficult than the last, the highest rank course a player can beat in Dan mode is often used to compare players. Dan mode would have significant integration in future styles implementing the e-Amusement system, which could save a player's rank, and may also restrict access to specific songs based on their current rank.
Game ID: B44
Released on March 27, 2002 in Japan.
Konami Music Entertainment released a 2 CD limited-edition soundtrack album for this game (beatmania IIDX 7th style Original Soundtracks - KMCA-171~2) on 22/08/2002.
* Play the Extra stage : To play the 'Extra stage' you must do either one of these on your last stage :
4 Stars - Pass with all just greats.
5 Stars - Pass with all greats/just greats.
6 Stars - Pass with 100% of your groove meter.
7 Stars - Clear the song.
Flashing 7 Stars - Clear the song.
The extra stage for IIDX 7th style lets you pick a few songs that you normally can't, like 'MAX 300'.
1. beatmania IIDX [Model GQ863] (1999)
2. DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX with beatmania IIDX CLUB VERSiON (1999)
3. beatmania IIDX substream (1999)
4. DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX AND beatmania IIDX substream CLUB VERSiON 2 [Model GE984] (1999)
5. beatmania IIDX 2nd style [Model GC985] (1999)
6. beatmania IIDX 3rd style [Model GC992] (2000)
7. beatmania IIDX 4th style [Model A03] (2000)
8. beatmania IIDX 5th style [Model A17] (2001)
9. beatmania IIDX 6th style [Model B4U] (2001)
10. beatmania IIDX 7th style [Model B44] (2002)
11. beatmania IIDX 8th style [Model C44] (2002)
12. beatmania IIDX 9th style (2003)
13. beatmania IIDX 10th style (2004)
14. beatmania IIDX 11 IIDXRED (2004)
15. beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY (2005)
16. beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD (2006)
17. beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD (2007)
18. beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS (2007)
19. beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS (2008)
20. beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS (2009)
21. beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem (2010)
22. beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle (2011)
23. beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro (2012)
24. beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA (2013)
25. beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL (2014)
26. beatmania IIDX 23 copula (2015)
27. beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ (2016)
28. beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS (2017)
29. beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage (2018)
30. beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE (2019)
31. beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (2020)
32. beatmania IIDX 29 CastHour (2021)
Sony PlayStation 2 (2004)
Official website: http://www.konami.jp/am/bm2dx/bm2dx7/