Austin Powers © 2001 Stern Electronics.
Stern Whitestar System
Model Number : 74
Main CPU : Motorola M6809 (@ 2 MHz)
Sound CPU : Motorola M6809 (@ 2 MHz)
Display CPU : Motorola M6809 (@ 4 MHz)
Sound chip : BSMT2000 (@ 24 MHz)
Released in June 2001.
Michael Jackson used to own this game (serial number: 164675). It was sold at the official Michael Jackson Auction on Apr. 24th, 2009.
Software Release : 1.00
Date : June 7, 2001
- Initial release into production.
Software Release : 1.02
Date : June 11, 2001
- Corrected Replay code that lowered the desired match percentage.
- MOJO hidden jackpot A register trashed bug corrected.
Software Release : 1.03
Date : June 29, 2001
- Less farting.
- Replay bug fixed that stopped awarding replays and instead awarded extra balls.
Software Release : 1.04
Date : July 23, 2001
- Removed farting from family mode (which occurs only in ver 1.03).
- Run time machine longer after 'catching and throwing' a ball.
Software Release : 2.00
Date : July 24, 2001
- All references to 'Fat Bastard' removed from family settings (dot's & speech).
Software Release : 2.01
Date : July 26, 2001
- Pulse for stacked balls in trough fixed
Software Release : 2.02
Date : August 2, 2001
- New U.K. coin setting default, Hard/Easy rule settings reversed
- Fixed aux. coil #3 'draw' bug
Software Release : 2.03
Date : August 8, 2001
- Removed phrase from 'family' settings
Software Release : 3.00
Date : September 20, 2001
- Adjustment added to remove references in game to 'Washington D.C.'
Software Release : 3.01
Date : November 8, 2001
- New dispatch edge routines should help do a better job of knowing which edge they are really on and help fix the missing coin problem.
Software Release : 3.02
Date : July 18, 2002
- Fixed code to stop recycling balls thru the trough if the top lanes were not made.
Machine's picture (bossyman15)