Art Alive [Model 1703]
Emulated in MAME !
Information for the following ROM(s): artalive artalivep
[CONSOLE] Sega Genesis Game
Art Alive © 1991 Sega of America.
Surprise yourself and impress your friends with astonishing graphics you can make in minutes. Animate them and your TV screen becomes a lively work of art. All with just your television and the 16-bit Genesis system.
It's simply the easiest way...
to be an artist. Create masterpieces that run, jump, and dance! You can even record them on your VCR. It's better than a game... it's ART ALIVE!
Turn your imagination loose
with the gallery of tools:
* A rainbow of colors to paint with
* 3 different pencil tips for freehand drawing
* Circles, rectangles and squares in 3 different outline widths
* Spray cans for shading patterns
* An eraser and clear feature to make mistakes vanish
* Over 50 supplied graphics and animations, including Sonic the Hedgehog and ToeJam & Earl, or create your own
* Predrawn backdrops you can color with the fill bucket.
GAME ID: 1703
Cartridge size: 2 Mb
[FR] April 1992 - Joypad N.7 (Page 76-77): 50/100
Developed by Western Technologies.