Emulated in MAME ! [Handheld] GBA Game
Super Monkey Ball Jr. © 2002 T-HQ, Inc.
The GBA version of Super Monkey Ball is a zany, action-packed arcade puzzle game that keeps the 'party' feel of the original, including mini-games and a fantastic array of multiplayer modes for up to four players. It retains the 3-D feel of the GameCube version, as well as the mini-games;Monkey Fight, Monkey Race, Monkey Golf and Monkey Bowling. Several of these must be unlocked to enable play. The game consists of 60 stages which are split into three difficulties: Easy Normal and Expert. A number of elements will be integrated into each stage so that the player has a unique and challenging experience, progressing as the difficulty increases. Some of the more tricky elements include Stepped Floors, Titled Floors, Vertical Bumpers, Animated Floors, Rotating Floors, Moving Platforms, Curved Platforms and Escalator Platforms. Bonus stages are also scattered throughout the levels. These events are a timed banana feast as in the GC version. The player must collect as many bananas as they can in the time available.
* The most entertaining GBA title on the market
* Based on one of the best-selling GC titles
* Over 60 stages filled with steps, bumps, moving platforms and more!
* Includes 4 favourite party games - Monkey Fight, Monkey Race, Monkey Golf and Monkey Bowling
* Supports up to four players with a Link Cable
* Features the ever-popular characters from the GC version - AiAi, MeeMee, Baby and GonGon