Emulated in MAME ! [Console] Jaguar Game
Rayman © 1995 Ubi Soft
In Rayman world's, nature and people live together in peace. The Great Protoon provides and maintains the harmony and balance in the world. Sorry Folks, this apparently can't last. (Do you want to play or what?)
... one fateful day, the Great Protoon is stolen by Mr. Dark, an evil being! The Electoons who used to gravitate around it lose their natural stability and scatter all over the world! Troublesome, isn't it? (and untidy, too!)
In this now-unbalanced world, strange phenomena begin to occur: freaks and hostile characters appear, capturing every Electoon they can find! They definitely need a HERO to save them now, don't you think?
Rayman must recapture the Great Protoon from its mysterious kidnapper, free the Electoons and reasseble them all to restore the world's harmony.
But will the bad guys let him do it?... After all, he doesn't have arms or legs... but don't panic, neither do the bad guys.
Cheats (entered only at 'hands assembly' intro sequence):
- All powers & all maps = 1,3,5,7,9
- 50 lives = 5,1,5,2,5,3
For both cheats, enter one code, wait until the demo game, press any number, then enter the other code at 'assembly' intro.
Easter Eggs (entered only at 'hands assembly' intro sequence):
- Credits screen = 2,5,5,2
- Rayman 'Breakout' game = 1,3,6,4 (gives unlimited continues, upon winning)
- Sound effects toggle = 8 (during game play)
- Ting Loop: keep going back through quick & easy levels (such as Anguish Lagoon) for more tings & extra lives.
- Rayman 'Razzberry' = press & hold Option (during game play) (can be used to scare away the Scavengers in the Dream Forest world - although it's probably quicker to just punch them.)