HISTORY.DAT 2015-17 updates
- Jupiter Ace cassettes softlist added.
- Include all the latest database updates.
- Updated to MAME 0.183
- 1115 new entries added. (16500 new lines)
- Big update on the Atari 2600 entries.
- Updated to MAME 0.182
- Updated to MAME 0.180
- Include all database updates since version 1.80.
- 47 new games supported.
- Include all database updates since version 1.78.
- 65 new games supported (from 58350 in 1.78 to 58415 in 1.79).
- Addition of 2000 lines (from 1077500 to 1079500).
- more fixes.
- tvc_cass and tvc flop softlists added (~1000 entries).
- Bunch of fixes (rom's names of psx, saturn, and others...).
- Fixed stv and megatech softlists (supported as softlists AND in the main MAME list (will be removed when these games will be removed officialy from the main MAME list and kept only as softlists).
- PlayStation USA games added (~1200 games).
- MSX1 cart2disk hacks and cass2disk hacks are now supported (information from cassettes and cartridges are loaded).
- Updated to MAME 0.175.
- Include all database updates since 1.74B.
- msx_flop softlist (official games only) added.
- adam_flop softlist added.
- microvision softlist added.
- fmtowns_cd softlist added.
- to7_qd, to7_cass, mo5_cass, mo5_cart and to7_cart softlists added.
- Sometimes, a double cassette is used (MO5 + TO7 version on the same cassette). In this case, I'm using $to7_cass,mo5_cass=romname,
- Softlist fixes for SNES, MD, X68000 and more.
- to_flop softlist entries added.
- Updated to MAME 0.174 + all the database updates since 1.73.
- Updated to MAME 0.173 + all the database updates since 1.72.
- Updated to MAME 0.172 + all the database updates since 1.71.
- Updated to MAME 0.171 + all the database updates since 1.70.
- The History.dat is now officilay (re)supported by MAME!
- Updated to MAME 0.168 + contains all the database updates since 1.67.
- CPC cassette entries added.
- Updated to MAME 0.167 + contains all the database updates since 0.166A.
- Bug fixes (thanks to Cyril Apan) + size optimisation release (~500 ko less).
- Updated to MAME 0.166 + contains all the database updates since 0.165.
- Updated to MAME 0.165.
- Updated to MAME 0.163.
- Many information added for Nintendo 64 games.
- Watara Super Vision softlist added.
- Many information for Mark III added.
- Many other additions and corrections.
- Many famicom pirate games added.
- BBC micro softlists fixed.
- Sord M.5 softlists added.
- Updated to MAME 0.162
- Many games added and romname fixed in this release.
1.61: Updated to MAME/MESS 0.161
1.60: Updated to MAME/MESS 0.160
1.59b: About 5000 new entries added (pc88 and pc98 soflists added).
1.59a: "Edit links" fixed.
1.58d: alice32, alice90, mc10 and x68000 softlist added.
1.58c: wonderswan, atari 800, astrocade and vic-20 softlist (fixed) added!
1.58b: Added support for x1_cass and x1_flop softlist.
1.58a: Added support for psx softlist.
|Article created on||Thursday Mar. 05 2015 at 19h04|
|Last updated on||Thursday Mar. 16 2017 at 17h09|