HISTORY.DAT 2016 updates
- Updated to MAME 0.180
- Include all database updates since version 1.80.
- 47 new games supported.
- Include all database updates since version 1.78.
- 65 new games supported (from 58350 in 1.78 to 58415 in 1.79).
- Addition of 2000 lines (from 1077500 to 1079500).
- more fixes.
- tvc_cass and tvc flop softlists added (~1000 entries).
- Bunch of fixes (rom's names of psx, saturn, and others...).
- Fixed stv and megatech softlists (supported as softlists AND in the main MAME list (will be removed when these games will be removed officialy from the main MAME list and kept only as softlists).
- PlayStation USA games added (~1200 games).
- MSX1 cart2disk hacks and cass2disk hacks are now supported (information from cassettes and cartridges are loaded).
- Updated to MAME 0.175.
- Include all database updates since 1.74B.
- msx_flop softlist (official games only) added.
- adam_flop softlist added.
- microvision softlist added.
- fmtowns_cd softlist added.
- to7_qd, to7_cass, mo5_cass, mo5_cart and to7_cart softlists added.
- Sometimes, a double cassette is used (MO5 + TO7 version on the same cassette). In this case, I'm using $to7_cass,mo5_cass=romname,
- Softlist fixes for SNES, MD, X68000 and more.
- to_flop softlist entries added.
- Updated to MAME 0.174 + all the database updates since 1.73.
- Updated to MAME 0.173 + all the database updates since 1.72.
- Updated to MAME 0.172 + all the database updates since 1.71.
- Updated to MAME 0.171 + all the database updates since 1.70.
- The History.dat is now officilay (re)supported by MAME!
|Article created on||Thursday Mar. 30 2017 at 20h10|