COIN-OP BOY 2017 changelog
COIN-OP BOY 4.3 live.
- Small update: shortcuts function fixed and optimized.
VIDEO ROULETTE 2.0 !
- Statistics page added.
COIN-OP BOY updated to ver. 4.2
- Addition of a stickers system (win stickers at school by answering correctly - these goods will be useful in the next updates).
- Addition of a new game, Eat Sushis, at the pachi parlor where you can win balls.
- UI optimizations.
- Addition of a preliminar titlescreen with "new game" and "continue" features.
BREAKOUT GOLD, SHARK, VIDEOFLIP and INVADERS fixed.
- Score sending was broken, it's now corrected.
COIN-OP BOY 4.1 released ! See Flyer.
- Days cycle (tribute to Persona 4).
- School quiz (all mornings except Saturday and Sunday) featuring 120 questions.
- Shops' optimisation. (ui now works inside shops).
- March 17: Quick https fixes and questions optimisations.
Soccer Pong updated to 1.1
- Timer fixed.
- Game exit fixed. (return to coin-op boy)
Work Ranking Terminal fixed
- The database loading was broken due to the https update of the entire website.
COIN-OP BOY 4.0 available at the usual place !
- Rewrote dream stages!
- Added backgrounds in the dreams and on the street stages!
- Added enemies in the dream stages !
- Added shortcuts function on the street to let you travel faster between Home, Arcade, Casino and Parlor.
- Some useless things removed to ligher the code.
Some great gameplay ideas will be added soon, so this version 4.0 was released as a "we are not dead" edition.
|Article created on||Tuesday Mar. 28 2017 at 10h47|
|Last updated on||Tuesday Apr. 28 2020 at 16h33|