The Arcade Video Game PCB by Unknown
Emulated in MAME !
Information for the following ROM(s): yankeedo
[ARCADE] Arcade Video Game PCB
Yankee DO! © 1982.
Main CPU : Zilog Z80 (@ 4 Mhz)
Sound Chips : (2x) Texas Instruments SN76496 (@ 4 Mhz)
Screen orientation : Vertical
Video resolution : 192 x 240 pixels
Screen refresh : 61.17 Hz
Palette Colors : 256
Players : 2
Control : 4-way joystick
Buttons : 1
It has an American theme :
* You control Uncle Sam with a bomb instead of a clown with a snowball.
* Apples are replaced by oil barrels, that when dropped leak out their oil before disappearing.
* The enemies are people riding camels.
* Only freeze your enemies for a few seconds.
* The Letter monsters are accompanied by cars.
* This is the hardest of the Mr. Do! hacks.
* You run faster digging through the dirt than through open terrain.