Wangan Midnight - Maximum Tune 3DX
A 10-year-old Arcade Video Game PCB by NAMCO Bandai Games, Inc.
Not emulated in MAME
Wangan Midnight - Maximum Tune 3DX © 2008 Namco Bandai Games, Incorporated.
Namco System 246 hardware
CPU : 128 Bit "Emotion Engine"
- System Clock: 300 MHz
- System Memory: 32 MB Direct Rambus
- Memory Bus Bandwidth: 3.2 GB per second
- Co-Processor: FPU (Floating Point Multiply Accumulator x 1, Floating Point Divider x 1)
- Vector Units: VU0 and VU1 (Floating Point Multiply Accumulator x 9, Floating Point Divider x 1)
- Floating Point Performance: 6.2 GFLOPS
- 3D CG Geometric Transformation: 66 million Polygons Per Second
- Compressed Image Decoder: MPEG2
Graphics : "Graphics Synthesizer"
- Clock Frequency: 150MHz
- DRAM Bus bandwidth: 48 GB Per Second
- DRAM Bus width: 256 bits
- Pixel Configuration: RGB:Alpha:Z Buffer (24:8:32)
- Maximum Polygon Rate: 75 Million Polygons Per Second
Sound : "SPU2+CPU"
- Number of voices: ADPCM: 48 channel on SPU2 plus definable by software
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 KHz or 48 KHz (selectable)
- CPU Core: Current PlayStation CPU
- Clock Frequency: 33.8 MHz or 37.5 MHz (selectable)
- Sub Bus: 32 Bit
Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX was released on December 16, 2008.
Secret cars: You can find them by entering the following commands. When the following cars are displayed in the car selection screen, enter these commands with the shifter.
Toyota Corolla selecting Toyota Supra: 4126
Toyota High Ace selecting Toyota MR2: 322322322
Subaru R2 selecting Subaru Alcyone SVX: 6464646464
Toyota Aristo (for business use) selecting Toyota Aristo: 11122233333334445556666666
Official website: http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/am/vg/wanganmaxi3dx/