Turbo Sub (c) 1986 Entertainment Sciences.
A 3-D undersea driving/shooting adventure game. The player pilots a futuristic submarine and battles invading alien creatures from outer space beneath the ocean.
Cabinets dimensions :
Height : 183 cm (72in.)
Width : 60.3 cm (23-3/4in.)
Depth : 83 cm (32-3/4in.)
Hardware : RIP (Real-Time Image Processor) System
Main CPU : (3x) M6809E (@ 4 Mhz)
Screen orientation : Horizontal
Video resolution : 272 x 272 pixels
Screen refresh : 60.00 Hz
Palette colors : 512
Players : 1
This is the Entertainment Sciences' second and last game. To market the game, Entertainment Sciences held several competitions with a grand championship in 1986. Participants received a TURBO-SUB SHOOT OUT T-Shirt.
* A bonus screen is displayed at the end of each round.
* At the end of the first scene (above water) :
- 10,000 points awarded for each saucer destroyed, or
- 1,000,000 points awarded for destroying all 36 saucers.
* For the second round only, a time counter (10 counts/sec.) is enabled. The time counter runs until the second round is over. 5,000 points are awarded for each count.
Atari Lynx (1991)