Trevor McFur in the Crescent Galaxy [Model J9001E]
A 25-year-old Atari Jaguar Cart. by Atari
Emulated in MAME !
Information for the following ROM(s): trevmcfr1 trevmcfr
Trevor McFur in the Crescent Galaxy © 1993 Atari Corp.
* Easter Eggs:
- High Score Bug: Get a score of several million and finish the game. An easy way of doing that is to activate the cheats, halt the background at a bunker and 'park' your ship on the bunker to receive tons of power-ups and points. When you get a score of several million, and finish the game the number 029 will appear (inexplicably?) in the top left corner of the title screen.
Activation (at title screen): 1,1,9,3 (No confirmation) (11/93 = Trevor's Birthday)
Commands (use controller #2 during game play):
- A: Speed up foreground scrolling
- B: Slow down foreground scrolling
- C: Fire special weapon without depleting inventory
- 1: Power up gun
- 2: Cycle through bomb power-ups
- 3: Mark other moons as completed
- 4: Toggle ship invincibility
- 0: Cycle through sound effects
- *: Play selected sound effect
- L/R: Background scrolling speed
- Option: Skip to next stage