The Pinball by
Williams Electronics Games, Inc.
Emulated in MAME !
Information for the following ROM(s): fs_lx5 fs_lx2 fs_lx4 fs_sp2
♥ Add to favorites
The Flintstones © 1994 Williams Electronics Games, Incorporated.
Click to enlarge
Model Number : 50029
Main CPU : Motorola M6809 (@ 2 MHz)
Sound CPU : ADSP2105 (@ 10 Mhz)
Sound Chips : DMA-driven DAC (@ 10 Mhz)
Released in July 1994. 4,779 units were produced.
Based on the 1994 movie (which itself was based on the classic Hanna-Barbera series), starring John Goodman and Rick Moranis, and released by Universal Pictures.
DOHO can be seen in the following places :
- In the animation where you spell CONCRETE.
- In the Match animation.
- During Water Buffalo mode, on the side of the stage.
Date : July 18, 1994
- Initial release to production.
Date : July 25, 1994
- Added French translations and preset.
Date : August 18, 1994
- Added Spain pricing.
Date : September 8, 1994
- Fixed a problem during buy-in where the ball would drain without hitting any switches, and the ball would not be kicked out again.
Date : November 29, 1994
- Capped the maximum that the jackpot value could grow to.
John Trudeau (Dr. Flash) (J T)
Jeff Johnson (JBJ)
Music & Sounds :
Dave Zabriskie (DAV)
Machine's picture (bossyman15)