[CONSOLE] Nintendo NES Cart.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II - The Arcade Game © 1990 Ultra Games
North American release. Game developed in Japan. See the original Famicom version for more information: "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Model RC853]
They're back! And bigger than ever. In an exhilarating, action-packed sequel to their record-busting first game. And this time their arch-enemy, Shredder, isn't pulling any punches. Lethal electro-zappers, laser beams and freezer burners plus nasty scoundrels like Scorpion Robots and Stone Warriors are ready to make turtle soup out of our heroes. Worse yet, Tora and Shogun, two alien bounty hunters who have never known defeat, are also itching for a take-no-prisoners showdown.
This port of the successful 1989 arcade game features 2 extra levels and two new bosses, the alien Tora and the samurai android Shogun. Tora's stage is based in a scene from the original 5-episode mini-series in which the Stone Warriors deploy a weather sphere to create a blizzard upon New York City.
Both characters, Tora and Shogun, seem to be Konami originals since the Instruction manual for this game doesn't list them as characters from Mirage Studios.
* Level select : Press Down(x5), Right(x7), B, A, Start at the title screen before the demonstration begins.
* Level select, ten lives : Press B, A, B, A, Up, Down, B, A, Left, Right, B, A, Start at the title screen before the demonstration begins.
* Ten lives : Press Up, Right(x2), Down(x3), Left(x4), B, A, Start at the title screen before the demonstration begins. For ten lives in a two player game, press B, A, Up, Down, B, A, Left, Right, B, A, Start at the title screen.
* Full energy : Pause game play and press Up, Down, Left, Right, A, B.
* Play as Splinter : Press Up, Down, Left, Right, A, B, A, B, Select at the title screen.
* Two player mode : Press Select + Start at the title screen.