SwordQuest - EarthWorld © 1982 Atari, Incorporated.
As an explorer and clue seeker in the subterranean landscape represented in this game cartridge, your objective is to find the hidden clues and solve the puzzle.
In EarthWorld, there are 12 special rooms, each bearing a sign of the zodiac on its wall. Traverse the 12 rooms and select magic objects. You can take 6 objects at a time. Then, as you leave the right objects in the appropriate rooms, you'll receive clues that will help you solve the puzzle.
The game was sold with a Swordquest - EarthWorld comic book.
[PAL] "SwordQuest - EarthWorld [Model CX2656P]"
* Play the game with paper and pen. Write down every clue and keep a log of every movement and its result for your future reference.
* Remember that carrying certain objects along helps with game play.
* If you become frustrated trying to do a skill and action sequence, push the red button on your controller and go to another room.
* Some skill and action sequences may become easier if you wait a while in the room itself before trying to do the task.
* Just because you use an object to obtain one clue doesn't mean that same object won't help you in future clues or tasks.
Programmer: Dan Hitchens
Microsoft XBOX (nov.16, 2004) "Atari Anthology [Model 26084]"
Sony PS2 (nov.22, 2004) "Atari Anthology [Model SLUS-21076]"
Microsoft XBOX (aug.4, 2005) "Atari Anthology [Model B7X-00001]"
Sony PlayStation 4 (oct.18, 2016) "Atari Flashback Classics Vol.1"
Microsoft XBOX One (nov.1, 2016) "Atari Flashback Classics Vol.1"
Nintendo DS (nov.2, 2010) "Atari Greatest Hits Vol.1 [Model NTR-BR6E-USA]"
PC [MS Windows, CD-ROM] (nov.11, 2003) "Atari - 80 Classic Games in One! [Model 25069J]"
Steam (mar.24, 2016) "Atari Vault [Model 400020]"
"Atari Flashback 3" (sept.16, 2011) by AtGames
"Atari Flashback 4" (nov.13, 2012) by AtGames
"Atari Flashback 5" (oct.1, 2014) by AtGames
"Atari Flashback 6" (sept.15, 2015) by AtGames
"Atari Flashback 7" (oct.1, 2016) by AtGames
"Atari Ultimate Portable Game Player" (nov.2016) by AtGames
"Atari Flashback 8" (sept.22, 2017) by AtGames
"Atari Flashback 8 Gold Edition" (sept.22, 2017) by AtGames
"Atari Flashback 8 Gold Activision Edition" (sept.22, 2017) by AtGames
"Atari Flashback Portable Game Player" (sept.22, 2017) by AtGames