Developed by Crawfish Interactive (who designed the Game Boy Color version of Street Fighter Zero) and released on September 27, 2002.
Although it is missing several backgrounds, music, and sound effects from previous versions of the game, all characters are present, including Guile, Fei Long, Dee Jay, and T. Hawk. Eagle, Maki, and Yun were ported from Capcom Vs. SNK 2 (released in 2001) as unlockable characters as well.
* The following codes must be entered quickly at the title screen (the screen asking the player to PRESS START) before a demo fight begins. Ryu should say 'Hadoken' each time a code is entered correctly:
All Characters: Left, Right, Down, Right, L, L, A, L, L, B, R, A, Up.
All ISM Plus: A, Up, A, L, R, Right, L, Right, A, Down, Right.
All Game Modes: L, Right, A, R, Up, L, Right, B, A, Up, Right, Down, Right.
* The characters can also be unlocked by clearing Single mode on difficulty level 2 or higher with 11 different characters. However, to unlock Shin Gouki, you must clear Single mode with Guile, Evil Ryu, Eagle, Maki, and Yun. Then to unlock Final Vega, you must clear Single mode on difficulty level 8 as Shin Gouki. To select Shin Gouki or Final Vega, highlight the respective character, hold Start, and press any button.
* Each of the ISM Plus can be unlocked by clearing Final Battle a total of 12 times. They are listed at the end of the Option menu and each can be toggled ON or OFF.
* You can unlock Dramatic Battle by clearing Single mode once, Survival by finishing Dramatic Battle, Saikyo, Mazi, and Classic Modes by clearing 10/30/50 Battle Survival courses, respectively, and Final Battle after clearing Boss Survival. Saikyo, Mazi, and Classic appear before you select your character's ISM (after selecting the character).
* To face Shin Gouki in Final Battle, hold A and B buttons simultaneously after selecting your ISM (and Game Speed).