Street Fighter II Rainbow is a special hacked version of "Street Fighter II' - Champion Edition
". There are some special features in this program. First, the game has increased speed. Midair moves are also possible, just execute your favorite attack in the air. All fireballs (except Yoga Flame) are homing, meaning that they move toward the opponent, even when they jump. All jab fireballs are extremely slow. Strong fireballs are medium speed. Fierce fireballs are lightning fast, hitting instantaneously. You also have the ability to do multiple fireballs. In other words, you can throw a new fireball before the old one hits. You can climb the screen indefinitely, (jump, do a special move, jump, do a special move, etc.). Also, throws have seemingly unlimited vertical range.
The best part of this game is the ability to switch characters in the middle of a round. This is done by pressing START on the player controller that you are. Starting with Ryu, the cycle is as follows : Ryu -> E. Honda -> Blanka -> Guile -> Ken -> Chun Li -> Zangief -> Dhalsim -> M. Bison -> Sagat -> Balrog -> Vega
1. Fierce dragon punch goes across the screen (arcing dragon punch).
2. Roundhouse hurricane kick goes across the screen.
E. Honda : Hundred hand slap often fires a Ken/Ryu fireball.
1. Electricity often fires a Ken / Ryu fireball.
2. All Rolls arc up. You can do continuous rolls easily by charging for the next roll while rolling and executing it while in the air, at the end of the original roll.
1. Sonic booms are no charge.
2. Hit your opponent with slow and fast sonic booms at the same time.
Ken : Roundhouse hurricane kick is fast and travels across the screen. It almost always will dizzy.
Chun-Li : Lightning Kick sometimes releases a Ken/Ryu fireball.
1. Hand Spin sometimes throws a fireball.
2. Try doing the handspin in the air and jumping afterwards.
Dhalsim : Slide Roundhouse reaches across screen. He wals very fast.
M. Bison : Psycho crusher is much faster.
Sagat : Kick button based Tigers take the same effect as punch based fireballs.
Balrog : Sliding Punches (with the punch buttons) make Ken/Ryu fireballs. Use jab for the best effect.
Vega : Rolls throw Ken/Ryu fireball.