The Arcade Video Game PCB by
Atari Games Corp.
Emulated in MAME !
Edit this page
♥ Add to favorites
[ARCADE] Arcade Video Game PCB
Shuuz © 1990 Atari Games.
A horseshoes game.
Click to enlarge
Main CPU : Motorola 68000 (@ 7.15909 Mhz)
Sound Chips : OKI6295 (@ 6.779 Khz)
Players : 1
Control : trackball
Buttons : 2
Shuuz was released in October 1990 in the USA. This is Atari's attempt to break into the 'bar' market.
The game is very rare, only 40 dedicated units were produced. The selling price was $1895. Also, 60 conversion kits were produced in the USA and 23 in Ireland. The Kit selling price was $995.
REVISION 1 :
* Software version : 7.1.
* Build date : Fri Oct 12 15 :35 :31 1990
REVISION 2 :
* Software version : 8.0.
* Build date : Fri Nov 2 12 :03 :22 1990
TIPS AND TRICKS
* Hint : Tempo plays a big part in the throw, forward motion should match backwards motion in speed or you'll go over the stake.
* A Tip : You can actually control the path of the horseshoe 'in the air' roll the trackball left or right to 'nudge' the flight path.
* A Trick : If you just hit the control key without setting your name after getting a high score, some of the default names you'll get are 'rat', 'dog', 'pig', 'rad'.
Team Leader :