式神の城II © 2003 Alfa System.
(Shikigami no Shiro II)
A shoot'em up featuring 7 selectable characters. There are five levels of two stages each.
GAME ID: GDL-0021
Runs on the Sega "NAOMI GD-ROM System" hardware.
Players : 2
Control : 8-way joystick
Buttons : 2
=> [A] Shoot, [B] Bomb
Shikigami no Shiro II was released in April 2003.
* Secret Modes : After inserted a credit, input the following code...
- SII Mix Mode : AB + Start
- Extreme Mode : Up, A, Down, Down, Left, A, Right, Down, B, B, A, AB + Start
* Secret Character : In game Test Mode, input the following code WITHIN 10 seconds : Up, Down, Right, Right, 2P Start, 1P Start, Right, Right, 2P Start.
* Shikigami no Shiro weapons :
1) Shot : normal shot, depends on the character you selected.
2) Shikigami Attack : activated by holding down the A button. Also depends on the character you selected.
3) Bomb : depends on the character you selected
* Coins : it is released when an enemy is destroyed. It?s value starts with 10pts and reach the maximum of 10.000pts, this values does not decrease if you miss any coin or get hit. If you use the Shikigami Attack the coins will move towards you, also the enemies release more coins if you have a higher power up level. Unlike "Shikigami no Shiro", there's no power up system in "Shikigami no Shiro II".
* Tension system : it is activated when you move close to the enemies, bullets ans scenery. When the tension system is active an aura appears around the player. Also it activates a bonus multiplier - from 2x to 8x - that affects the points of the enemies destroyed and coins collected. When you get the 8x multiplier a rapid and more powerful fire is activated and the aura turns red.
* Timing : unlike "Shikigami no Shiro", at "Shikigami no Shiro II" only the bosses battles are timed.
Sega Dreamcast (2004)
Sony Playstation 2 (2004)
Microsoft XBOX (2004)
Nintendo GameCube (2004)
PC [MS Windows] (2004)
PSN (2012) (PS2 ver.)
Official website: http://www.alfasystem.net/game/shiki2/