Shikigami no Shiro © 2001 Alfa System.
A shoot'em up featuring 6 selectable characters. There are five levels of three stages each.
Runs on the "Taito G-Net" hardware.
Control: 8-way joystick
=> [A] Shoot, [B] Bomb
Released in August 2001 in Japan.
This game is known outside Japan as "Castle of Gods".
* Secret character :
1) After inserted a credit, input the following code : Up, Down, Up, down, A, A, B, A, B
2) In test mode, input the followin code with the 2P side : Up, A, Up, B, Down, B, Down, A, Left, B, Left, B, Right, A, Right, A
Note : In case of the second method, 'Secret Character' item appears in the game setting menu. If you enable this item then save, you can select secret character without have todo the first method.
* Shikigami no Shiro weapons :
1) Shot: normal shot, depends on the character you selected.
2) Shikigami Attack : activated by holding down the A button. Also depends on the character you selected.
3) Bomb : depends on the character you selected
* Coins : it is released when an enemy is destroyed and powers up the player. It?s value starts with 10pts and reach the maximum of 10.000pts, this values does not decrease if you miss any coin or get hit. If you use the Shikigami Attack the coins will move towards you, also the enemies release more coins if you have a higher power up level.
* Tension system : it is activated when you move close to the enemies, bullets ans scenery. When the tension system is active an aura appears around the player. Also it activates a bonus multiplier - from 2x to 8x - that affects the points of the enemies destroyed and coins collected. When you get the 8x multiplier a rapid and more powerful fire is activated and the aura turns red.
Sony PlayStation 2 (2002)
Microsoft XBOX (2002)
Official website: http://www.alfasystem.net/game/shiki/