Main CPU : R5000 (@ 200 Mhz)
Graphics Chipset: 10mb Voodoo Graphics Chipset with Dual TMUs (@ 50 Mhz)
Sound CPU : TMS32031 (@ 33.8688 Mhz)
Sound Chips : (4x) DMA-driven (@ 33.8688 Mhz)
Players : 1-8
Control : force-feedback steering wheel, 4-position shifter, three foot pedals for gas, brake and clutch.
Buttons : 6
San Francisco RUSH was released in December 1996.
Click to see more (members only)
TIPS AND TRICKS
* Demo Race : During the attract mode, press and hold the Music button while the machine is displaying a demo race. The race will continue until you release the button and will be shown from many different camera angles and perspectives that can't be seen at any other time during the game.
* Play Solo : At the 'Select your track' screen, hold the Reverse button while selecting your track to play solo. This blocks others from joining in and also eliminates the 'waiting for others to join' timer.
* Alternate Cars : At the vehicle select screen, hold the Music button and press View 1+Gas.
* Time Trial Mode : At the vehicle select screen, hold the Music button and press View 2+Gas.
* More Force Feedback : At the vehicle select screen, hold the Music button and press View 3.
[US] Nintendo 64 (nov.8, 1997) [Model NUS-NSFE]
[EU] Nintendo 64 (dec.1997) [Model NUS-NSFP]
[EU] Sony PlayStation (1998) [Model SLES-01208]
[US] Sony PlayStation (feb.28, 1998) [Model SLUS-00505]