Riddle of the Sphinx [Model IA3600]
Emulated in MAME !
Information for the following ROM(s): rsphinx rsphinxe
[CONSOLE] Atari 2600 Cart.
Riddle of the Sphinx © 1982 Imagic
* Keep track of which treasures are appropriate offerings at each of the sacred monuments and temples.
* When the Prince reaches a sacred monument or temple, he will want to make sure he defeats any thieves in the area before making an offering. If thieves disturb the ceremony, the Prince's offering may not be accepted, even if it is correct.
* Study the Astrologer's messages. They can lead the Prince to making correct offerings and locating the special item necessary to the Temple of Ra.
* When backtracking across the valley of the Kings, the Prince may want to keep to the extreme left or right. The Prince will then be surprised less often by thieves, scorpions and the vile god Anubis.
* The Prince will want to become familiar with his entire kingdom. He will want to visit every area and explore even the most mundane locale.
* Though unnecessary in Game 1, the Prince may still wish to make offerings at all sacred monument and temples. He will receive inner strength points as a result of the consideration he has shown.
[US] PC [Microsoft Windows, CD-ROM] (oct.2003) "Activision Anthology: Remix Edition"
[US] Apple Macintosh [CD-ROM] (2003) "Activision Anthology: Remix Edition"