Reactor [Model PB5330]
A 36-year-old Atari 2600 Cart. by Parker Bros.
Emulated in MAME !
Information for the following ROM(s): reactor reactore
Reactor © 1982 Parker Bros.
The object of the game is to destroy as many nuclear particles as you can before they smash your ship into the kill wall and to knock down as many sets of control rods as possible to stop the melt-down.
Reactor is a trademark of D. Gottlieb & Co. and used by Parker Brothers under authorisation.
* Lure enemy particles close to the wall for easier hits.
* Place your decoys by the kill wall for easier hits.
* Place your decoy in front of the bonus chamber to lure enemy particles inside for extra points.
* Place decoys near control rods to attract enemy particles for easier hits.
* Guide your ship in a CLOCKWISE direction if it should become caught in the vortex. This may help you escape it.
* Remember to watch the number of enemy particles 'To Go' (number of particles not yet on the screen), at the top of the screen in order to keep track of each round.