Ram It [Model 1004]
The Atari 2600 Cart. by Telesys
Emulated in MAME !
Information for the following ROM(s): ramit ramite ramite1
[CONSOLE] Atari 2600 Cart.
Ram It © 1982 Telesys.
Ram all 32 color bars completely off the screen before they block you from moving or the 5000-count timer runs out.
You score points for hitting the bars and score more points by hitting the flashing bonus bars.
* Ram It requires a light touch on the Joystick, so tap it gently for better control.
* Concentrate on ramming the bars on one side first. Then you're less likely to get trapped.
* When you're hitting two bars at once take advantage of it! Take out one side and then switch directions and take out the other.
* The top and bottom bars can't block your way, so leave them alone until they turn to bonus. Then go for the points.
* Towards the end of the round, your best chance to clear the board is hitting the grown bars when they flash for the bonus. Be sure to keep one bar 'alive' (not grown) so you can continue to play until that happens.